Seriously, winter can kiss my ass.

bw281

forum member
Reaction score
Here in Rockford guys. I gotta get my camera and go outside. I need to stand up outside of my car and look over the hills of snow at the end of the driveway before I can quickly try to back out. Mustang is dead in the garage for the past several months.
This weather is kicking my ass.

Dread53

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm working in western Wyoming with a 53 mile drive one way to the project. We cruise over a ridge with the valley floor 2-3000 feet below and this is the same photo 48 hours apart (Wednesday / Monday) on the way home. Tuesday morning was considerably worse!

The flashing sign at the beginning of the road was warning 'Windy with Slick Spots'. There isn't much accumulation because the 100+ MPH gusts keep it moving, except for the random 2-3' drifts across the road.

I am insane, because I still prefer this to anything in the South weather wise. And it was -14 yesterday morning.

100_0729.jpg

100_0727.jpg

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
Damn that's some winds that will put a little chill in the air lol. It was -14 here this morning when I walked out the door to work and supposed to get to 11 for a hi but this weekend a heat wave is coming. It's supposed to touch 40 so snow will be melting ohhhhh yyeeeaaaa!!!

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
I played rugby and drank beer on the beach yesterday!

Nothing special you know.

Middle of winter, windows down in the stang cruising down beachfront avenue... chicks in bikinis all day long... whats not to love about florida.

At least down here, you can actually LIVE year round!! Go for a jog if i want, take the dogs for a walk, maybe make a sunday BBQ for the superbowl.

there is definately no substitution for good weather!

i can top that snowboarding then the beach later in the same day.

mpf

forum member
Reaction score
There isn't much accumulation because the 100+ MPH gusts keep it moving, except for the random 2-3' drifts across the road.
I am insane, because I still prefer this to anything in the South weather wise. And it was -14 yesterday morning.

I agree on the weather choice, except for those high plains winds, that would drive me batty with time. I have slept on Int. 80 in the winter at the Elk Mountain pass with the truckers, woke up and watched Antelope looking for some grub...
Below is just outside Ohare airport, chicago, at my shop, 2 weeks ago.
That snowbank is about 15 feet deep, I was the only guy on the road!
(4wheel dr. Escape)
shop1.jpg

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back