Slammed on 18s, post your pics!

Thekid760

forum member
Reaction score
What are your guys' fender gap, and fender to ground heights? front and rear.

My scrapes on everything, but I wish it was lower for aesthetics.

asianskater91

forum member
Reaction score
i think my car is still high lmao, but im not trying to make it scrape frame, ive had enough of that and it gets old, my car is low for a mustang, but not low compared to everything else on coils, my mustang looks very high compared to my old car lol

almost embarrassing looking at these pics haha

6906525537_e24e133054_z.jpg

6527726261_4207cda27a_z.jpg

6906361273_d5acf2c5e0_z.jpg

CAMBER and STRETCH :D hahahaha
6489095259_96696e9156_z.jpg

6906480435_bec324f654_z.jpg

6528142061_184d1f3f36_z.jpg

Last edited:

asianskater91

forum member
Reaction score
haha thanks, that was my last setup before i parted out and sold and got the mustang :D i enjoy the mustang alot though, happy i got it, the civic got way boring hah...but yeah im surprised that yal are all real cool on this forum, i thought it was gonna be diff and stuff idk

keith88lx

forum member
Reaction score
As an asian myself, I've never been into Civic's or anything like it. But, I will admit, your Civic looked good and simple. Of course, I like the Mustang better :boobies:

asianskater91

forum member
Reaction score
hah thanks, and how many asians are on this forum? lol jw cause i dont see many asians muscle cars hahaha its pretty funny IMO just a stereotype but yeah...i got my j&m lower control arms in yesterday and im gonna put them on tonight along with my bmr panhard:D yay hahah

sinabite

forum member
Reaction score
my brother, who is president of one of the biggest mini-truck clubs in NC has been BEGGING me for the last to years to let him work on my car.........he has offered to drop and bag it for FREE..........however, I refuse to let him touch the pony

28ONE

Reaction score
hah thanks, and how many asians are on this forum? lol jw cause i dont see many asians muscle cars hahaha its pretty funny IMO just a stereotype but yeah...i got my j&m lower control arms in yesterday and im gonna put them on tonight along with my bmr panhard:D yay hahah

As an asian myself, I've never been into Civic's or anything like it. But, I will admit, your Civic looked good and simple. Of course, I like the Mustang better :boobies:

I'm asian, never really got into import cars but I was into mini-trucks. Damn giving my age away haha! Love my mustang, so tempted to move up to a GT500 but it's quite nice not having a car payment...

Your civic is what I considered to be slammed!

asianskater91

forum member
Reaction score
my brother, who is president of one of the biggest mini-truck clubs in NC has been BEGGING me for the last to years to let him work on my car.........he has offered to drop and bag it for FREE..........however, I refuse to let him touch the pony
oh wow lol why dont you do it dude? lowered cars always look better, even a geo metro slammed would look legit hahaha i dont like bags though, my old windsheild banner said "bagsr4bishes" lmfao it was funny
I think a midget would be taller than your old civic ... Holy Shit
haha yeah it was pretty low, looking at pics im like awww :[ but i needed a change lol
heres a side shot of the lowness, im 6'3-4 so the civic was pretty small for me, sorry for pic whoring the civic guys haha

6342368957_213beca3ba_z.jpg

I'm asian, never really got into import cars but I was into mini-trucks. Damn giving my age away haha! Love my mustang, so tempted to move up to a GT500 but it's quite nice not having a car payment...

Your civic is what I considered to be slammed!
hah idk how you gave your age away? but dude the gt500 is nice, im happy with my gt though, its enough power for me, i wanna s/c it though lol and yeah look at the pic above, it was daily'd like that lol it was drivable though, didnt really even scrape much, just gotta be alot more careful

there are alot of slammed guys from texas, but like almost impossible to drive slammed, in civics, 350zs, g35s, alot from houston but yeah this is one of my close buddys car haha, he also took the pic above

http://www.stancenation.com/2012/02/01/slammed-boosted/

Last edited:

Kbreeze

forum member
Reaction score
I really wish this thread was simply "lowered on 18's". The whole "slammed" thing (Anything more then like 1.5 to 1.7 inches) is only for the 18 year olds who could care less about practicality, or haven't YET had a bad/embarrassing experience on the road yet from being so low.

And for the record I have actually always thought the newer civic coupes are really cool/clean looking little cars, but damn, those cars above are just way too low and the way the rear tires bend inward. Just way overdone and kinda guido's up what would otherwise be a clean ride. I remember seeing an S2000 on the highway lowered that much and it definitely grabs your attention...although kinda cool...the way it looked and the way it was bouncing...was also comical to watch. To each their own I suppose. Just my opinion.

Last edited:

28ONE

Reaction score
6342368957_213beca3ba_z.jpg

hah idk how you gave your age away? but dude the gt500 is nice, im happy with my gt though, its enough power for me, i wanna s/c it though lol and yeah look at the pic above, it was daily'd like that lol it was drivable though, didnt really even scrape much, just gotta be alot more careful

there are alot of slammed guys from texas, but like almost impossible to drive slammed, in civics, 350zs, g35s, alot from houston but yeah this is one of my close buddys car haha, he also took the pic above

http://www.stancenation.com/2012/02/01/slammed-boosted/

Last time I saw mini-trucks on the road was in the early 90's. Wow how does he even drive that car? My trucks were slammed and I remembered how much a pain in the ass it was to drive. With the newer suspension nowadays though, I'm sure things are quite different...

asianskater91

forum member
Reaction score
I really wish this thread was simply "lowered on 18's". The whole "slammed" thing (Anything more then like 1.5 to 1.7 inches) is only for the 18 year olds who could care less about practicality, or haven't YET had a bad/embarrassing experience on the road yet from being so low.

And for the record I have actually always thought the newer civic coupes are really cool/clean looking little cars, but damn, those cars above are just way too low and the way the rear tires bend inward. Just way overdone and kinda guido's up what would otherwise be a clean ride. I remember seeing an S2000 on the highway lowered that much and it definitely grabs your attention...although kinda cool...the way it looked and the way it was bouncing...was also comical to watch. To each their own I suppose. Just my opinion.
my car is actually really practical, its not even low enough to scrape on anything, and it handles alot better then it ever did, whats the point of having the best handling for a daily driver, you know you dont go to an actual road racing track and you cant apex turns in a nieghborhood so there is not point actually, so looks of being slammed and handling is good to me, just my opinion but different strokes for different folks
Last time I saw mini-trucks on the road was in the early 90's. Wow how does he even drive that car? My trucks were slammed and I remembered how much a pain in the ass it was to drive. With the newer suspension nowadays though, I'm sure things are quite different...
haha oh thas funny, and just like a regular car just more careful lol and they are still a pain, thats why i kept my mustang at the height it is at cause ive already experience with driving a car that was a pain lol

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
monster truck wheel gap is not acceptable for me. I have been driving lowered cars for a while and there have plenty of wtf moments where scraping is unavoidable but I have "yet" to do any damage. I do piss off people when driving on steep entrances and speedbumps but it doesnt bother me one bit

asianskater91

forum member
Reaction score
haha yeah that lol, i saw a guy selling 1 day of use lowering springs cause they made his car too low..uhhhh wth lmfao, i still think we need a dedicated slammed on coils fitment thread lol

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
haha yeah that lol, i saw a guy selling 1 day of use lowering springs cause they made his car too low..uhhhh wth lmfao, i still think we need a dedicated slammed on coils fitment thread lol

if we do that there would only be 3-4 cars in there lol maybe a "on coilovers with lows thread" would have more pics and cars

JV doose

forum member
Reaction score
whats the point of having the best handling for a daily driver, you know you dont go to an actual road racing track and you cant apex turns in a nieghborhood so there is not point actually, so looks of being slammed and handling is good to me, just my opinion but different strokes for different folks

i fucken love this! well said man.

clean civic too .. i highly doubt we can ever drive our mustangs that low

now back on topic :

:)

IMG_0044-1.jpg

IMG_0066_2.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back