asianskater91

forum member
Reaction score
:D
8149171201_c24d88a6e6_c.jpg

asianskater91

forum member
Reaction score
hahah thanks guys, im doing more work to it today, i pulled the quarter alot, kinda flared it but im hoping that i can just put body filler to make it all smooth out, im gonna ask my coworkers wha thtye think about it lol...hopefully i can drive my car soon without it rubbing haha

asianskater91

forum member
Reaction score
im gonna take more pics tmrw, good ones iwth my camera...but i think im gonna go the easy way out and just find some overfenders, we shall see im still contemplating what i wanna do

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
That car is fucking low! I don't think that even the mustache jew guy was even that low and I think his was the lowest I have seen.

asianskater91

forum member
Reaction score
Lmfao dude those gifs you post are hilarious but yeah I'm gonna wash the car and snap some pics, the quarters are pretty messed up ATM tho
That car is fucking low! I don't think that even the mustache jew guy was even that low and I think his was the lowest I have seen.
Haha thanks, if that's a good thing but it's just what I like, I like low stances cars...but it was lower with the other wheels these brand new 285 up front are a tad higher cause tread, but it's still about 3in off the ground

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back