Slammed on 18s, post your pics!

s197shockwave

forum member
Reaction score
Funny thing is I never see any of ya'll around- hey tonight at the Gus Machado Ford dealership on US1 and 152 by the Golf course there is a pretty big meet from 7P-10P, usually free pizza+sodas. tonight there will be a vendor, Torq performance to give free dyno runs at their shop so try to drop by, I'll be there- there will be many other mustang clubs out there and many peeps that can help out on different projects.

I 'll see if i can swing buy. Thats the dealer I bought my car from.

fordrocks

forum member
Reaction score
that sounds like fun if i had my car running good i would go.

i have a weird sound in the engine by the heads and a big oil lick by the top of the oil filter.

Bro, if you have a problem with your ride that you can't diagnose I would take it to the Gus Machado Kendall, there is one tech there that everyone requests by name to work on their stangs because not only is he a car collector but he really knows his stangs in out and most of the time will "hook you up" so it doesn't cost an arm and a leg if you catch my drift.:naughty1:
Ever heard of Mobil Mod Performance? Those guys are also very reliable and trustworthy if you choose to not go to the dealer.
http://www.mobilemodperformance.com/

fordrocks

forum member
Reaction score
what time is that. ill drive an hour for free pizza, but i work until 9 :naughty1:

edit: i just re read your post. :(

Dang, hopefully you can make it out next time- I seriously would like to get a first hand ride in a stang with 4.10's before I pull the trigger.

oktw88

forum member
Reaction score
100_1350.jpg

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
I always liked the Type S. Oringinal Saleen t-S' were the first ones I had on the car, BUT they were all too far out of round. Over 125 mph the car would shake like it was in a paint mixer.

s197shockwave

forum member
Reaction score
I was very close to buying a set of FR500 and painting them all black.
Do you have any pics of the wheels?

08fordgt

forum member
Reaction score
This is my friends car with my old wheels and sportline springs

0809091845.jpg

0812090647.jpg

1020091718.jpg
im partial to this one!! ... wait a minute... thats my car! lol, but for real- mine is too low to get a jack under, too low to get on the alignment rack and too low to get on any lift, and too low to go over speed bumps and most driveways! truly slammed! sportlines combined with 35 low profiles! and the streets in tampa are for the most part, sucky!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back