Small tire final Ford vs Chevy

EBABlacknChrome

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That makes me want to turn my garage queen into a drag car! What motor set up are you running?

Sactown

Sactown
Reaction score
4.6 3v Ford Racing aluminator with upgrade Manley rods, 10.1 diamond custom pistons, ford racing stage 2 heads, ID 1300s, ford racing intake and throttle body, stage 2 xfi blower cams which are the complete wrong cams for my car LOL (car had a saleen sc on it years ago), single 76mm Precision turbo with ceramic ball bearing, power glide, and all the supporting suspension mods and electronics (AMS boost controller, 2 step, bumpbox), still using the stock computer to tune the car. Bumpbox was malfuncitioning at the track so I was basically leaving on almost no boost, still managed a 1.38 60ft

swflastang05

Back for More
Reaction score
Damn that's awesome! And people hate on our little 3 valves' saying they're not worthy drag race motors! Congrats. BTW what convertor are you running in that?

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
4.6 3v Ford Racing aluminator with upgrade Manley rods, 10.1 diamond custom pistons, ford racing stage 2 heads, ID 1300s, ford racing intake and throttle body, stage 2 xfi blower cams which are the complete wrong cams for my car LOL (car had a saleen sc on it years ago), single 76mm Precision turbo with ceramic ball bearing, power glide, and all the supporting suspension mods and electronics (AMS boost controller, 2 step, bumpbox), still using the stock computer to tune the car. Bumpbox was malfuncitioning at the track so I was basically leaving on almost no boost, still managed a 1.38 60ft

Wow! :bravo:

EBABlacknChrome

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Sounds like a decent piece of metal lmao! Not real educated on the 2 step and never heard of a bump box! Nice compression though. With many mechanics in the family, I still am not as knowledgeable on the engine internals as I really would like to be. Lots of questions due to so many variables. Car sounds healthy even with the wrong cams lol!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back