Some of my RC car vids...

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
There's a guy local here that goes down to the beach with his $4500 home made Harrier Jet. That fucker is nice as hell! It goes 230mph top speed in level flight. His radio has a range of a bit over a mile. With my eyes though, I can't see WTF he is doing with it when it's half a mile away and I don't know how he does either with his thick ass glasses on! LOL! He just modded it to have a camera in the cockpit section and he has a new radio with a 1.5 mile range and a video return screen. You see this Harrier out there hauling ass all over the place and the whole time, this dude has his head down looking at the screen. He also has a powered glider with a four foot wingspan with the same camera setup on it.

I don't have that kinda money to spend on those things. Wish I did though!

When that Harrier of his comes in for a landing or is taking off, it's loud as hell. You gotta be wearing ear plugs! It will blast sand for 50yds in all directions. He has a concrete pad he takes off from/lands on, but even so, it blows sand like mad. He lives in a $5m beach house.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
update: 106mph today!

0-106 in about 6-7 seconds!

Last edited:

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
^it wouldn't stay on the car at that speed or would make the car flip lol.
It's setup for being aerodynamic, every little thing counts.
That funny looking wing is keeping my car straight and the wheels on the ground!!

9s5mc0.jpg

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
108 today, she doesn't want to get to 110! very sad state of affairs.

Jusmiwill

forum member
Reaction score
Hay of you guys are interested my boss gets a lot of RC parts for pretty cheap prices

FxStyle

forum member
Reaction score
lol i never realized how fast those go dang i'd be scared to tear it up

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
It's not supposed to go that fast ;).
buggies are usually in the 40-50mph range.

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
damn if you ran that into someones ankle, it'd fuck them up! lol ... I've always wanted to build one and have rc plane, but I have too many toys as it is right now. Maybe someday. This is really cool though. It's amazing how fast you've got that thing to go

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back