South Florida XL install location

axis101

Reaction score
Hi Folks, I’m looking for a Central to South Florida - quality and experienced shop from which to purchase aluminum driveshaft, 2stage clutch, & Tremec XL Magnum + all accessories needed AND install. I’m open for input on clutch. I’m pushing close to 500hp, 2008 Bullitt (DOB). Car is for enjoyment of longer distance, sport driving. No drag or track time. Usually overbuild.
Looking for a square deal, knowledgeable s197 shop. All replies appreciated. *Ill be selling 5sd./Hurst shifter/Aluminum drive shaft. Garage Kept Car has 26k easy miles on it. Thanks.

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
Wait a minute, so you’re buying a new aluminum driveshaft and selling your old one?
That seems a bit counterproductive or either a very clever way to bypass the classifieds restrictions...
I see you have been a member for 9 months but only 16 posts.
Just sayin’, because we don’t really know you, and we have no way of verifying if you’re really going to buy all that new stuff or just saying that to sneak you for sale items in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

axis101

Reaction score
Wait a minute, so you’re buying a new aluminum driveshaft and selling your old one?
That seems a bit counterproductive or either a very clever way to bypass the classifieds restrictions...
I see you have been a member for 9 months but only 16 posts.
Just sayin’, because we don’t really know you, and we have no way of verifying if you’re really going to buy all that new stuff or just saying that to sneak you for sale items in.

Hi Darkseed, I don’t care if anyone buys it or not. I just felt it might be a great deal for someone. Also, if you spent a little time learning instead of being forum investigators, you’d find the XL trans requires different drive shaft length. My stuff is same as new. Don’t care about making money just need it outta my way. Stop by and see what I’m up to.

AE978A3B-0E01-4924-AED2-AD9EBC9633FB.jpeg

I keep this in Miami when I’m here, to run around in. That’s why low mileage. So, no darkseed, not trying to be clever and make money by selling a driveshaft. Got other things going besides that.

Last edited by a moderator:

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
I keep this in Miami when I’m here, to run around in. That’s why low mileage. So, no darkseed, not trying to be clever and make money by selling a driveshaft. Got other things going besides that.

I wasn’t trying to rain on your parade or even be difficult. But there have been numerous scammers/thieves in here and that’s why we protect the classifieds.
In all honesty, the driveshaft caught my attention, so I looked up your tenure stats.
Unfortunately, one has to be wary when it comes to used parts.
Merry Christmas and good luck [emoji1303]

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back