stereo questions

gijosh28

Bad Penny
Reaction score
Hey,

I am looking to upgrade the stereo in my s197.

What is the lightest weight high quality sub? Someone directed me to Morel, but I cant find any dealers for them.

Has anyone used http://www.bassforms.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=BF210STANG? The enclosures are made of fiberglass and lightweight. They fit in the corners of your trunk. My question is do they look good, and how do they sound. They dont have the same airspace and that is my concern.

Anyone worked with any other pre-fab boxes that are lightweight (preferrably fiberglass)? I was considering this one http://www.tccustomz.com/inc/sdetail/85. It is 38 lbs if they add a divider for the airspace. But it doesnt go all the way to the sides of the trunk, so it looks a little cheesy to me. It is also almost twice the weight of the box above.

Also, on the pioneer double din head units I hear people complaining about the nav needing the cd inserted to change your destination, or if you need to find a gas station/bathroom. Does this problem plague all the pioneer nav units?

Thanks,
Josh

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hi Josh, its good to see you here, even if you did manage to fine the one area of the forum no one goes to much.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You put it in the right spot, its just most people here are not really that interested in stereo tech.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
the bassforms enclosure looks good. But I think they are way over priced (just my opinion). You can pick up a Scosche box for about half that.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back