StopTech Big Brake Kit 2005-2014 Mustang

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
StopTech Big Brake Kit 2005-2014 Mustang

-Fits all 2005-2014 Mustangs

-These have about 500mi. Of that 500mi they saw three 20min track day sessions. They are in fantastic shape. The surface rust is 100% normal. If you leave you stock brakes sitting like these have been for a year they will look the same. One hard stop and the surface rust will be gone.

-These retail for $2895

-Part #83-330-4700-B

-14" front StopTech Big Brake Kit, black calipers, 355mm rotors, 2005-14 Mustang
Includes black calipers, rotors, hoses, street compound pads, and all required hardware.

ST-40 caliper
• Forged aluminum
• Unique bolt-in bridge greatly stiffens the caliper, improving pedal feel and modulation
• 4-piston differential bore design distributes the clamping force over the length of each pad, improving braking ability and pad life
• Hard-anodized aluminum pistons
• Includes piston dust boots
• Anodized, and then painted red
• Caliper weighs 7.9 lbs.
AeroRotors
• 14" diameter (355mm)
• 1.25" thick rotors are thicker than stock, increasing thermal capacity
• 2-piece full-floating design allows the disc to float in both axial and radial directions. Belling of the cast iron rotor is lessened, which reduces stress cracking
• Slotted to vent the hot gases created during heavy braking, improving pad bite
• Curved vanes with unique leading and trailing edges increase airflow through the rotor by 80% over straight-vane rotors, and by 30% over other curved vane rotors. The result is a cooler rotor, which improves brake performance
• StopTech's unique AeroHat directs air to the outer face of the rotor. This reduces the always-present temperature differential between the inner and outer rotor faces, decreasing the outer pad's wear, and reducing rotor cracking
• Black-anodized aluminum AeroHat minimizes transfer of heat into the wheel hub and bearings
• 14" rotor and hat assembly weighs under 19 lbs.
Hoses
• DOT compliant hoses feature a unique swiveling end that ensures correct alignment and fitment to the chassis hard line. StopTech manufactures their own stainless-steel braided PTFE-lined brake hose assemblies.

$1775 shipped

Shipping And Payment Stuff

I only ship UPS in the CONUS. No PO Boxes, APO’s, etc.

PayPal is the preferred method. EMAIL me any requests, don’t PM me. Email is the best way to get a hold of me. [email protected].

FIRST PAY, FIRST SERVE

IMG_1627_zpsd0anyvww.jpg

Here is a better looking pic

371_zps57b11321.jpg

Last edited:

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
I have some people sniffing around. I don't think the holidays help much. I'm not in a hurry, it's no big deal.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back