Strictly Performance - 9.93 at 137

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Something you need to know about Richard, Terry.....he doesn't give a shit what anyone is saying or what the rumor of the week might be. He's also, what I like to call, a hyperactive A.D.D. poster child. He will be nose-deep into a project for weeks at a time then suddenly.....he's gone out with the wife and kid to play on the jet ski. Not to mention, once he's achieved the goal he was aiming at he will get bored quickly and move to something else. Not saying he's done with the 2011 but he got the 9 second barrier he was after so now he is liable to go back to revamping the car and come out in a few weeks with something seriously nasty.

He's really a genuinely nice guy too. He gave me the "stealth 2.6" pulley for my car and told me to hang on to it "so it doesn't walk" until I scrape the $$ together for the mod. :beer:

Bkid

forum member
Reaction score
Something you need to know about Richard, Terry.....he doesn't give a shit what anyone is saying or what the rumor of the week might be.
Not saying he's done with the 2011 but he got the 9 second barrier he was after so now he is liable to go back to revamping the car and come out in a few weeks with something seriously nasty.
Exactly he does his talking on the track. Richard and Eric are my heroes.Your pretty cool to.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back