Summer Powder Coating Special!

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
Valve covers, if you send a set to me to coat single stage color $125 shipped. Two stage colors will vary in price.
Compressor covers - $50 shipped!
Turbo hot sides ceramic coated - $65 shipped!
Stock exhaust manifolds or shorty headers ceramic coated $130 shipped
Throttle Bodies:
If I have to disassemble $50 shipped
If you send disassembled $40 shipped ***By disassembled I mean without TPS and throttle motor, you can keep the shaft, blades and gears in the throttlebody, I will take care of that***
Aftermarket Coolant tanks $55 shipped
Aftermarket Power Steering tanks $40 shipped
Aftermarket brake reservoir covers or Fuse box covers $35 shipped each
If doing a few items together obviously I will discount a little bit because they can all be shipped together.

Obviously I can coat many other things, this is just a few items that most people ask about so I posted up a price list for the sale. Feel free to ask about any other items you may want coated.
I can comfortably fit most any item at this point, can fit items roughly 3ft wide x 3ft deep x 5.5ft tall

At this point I do not have any core valve cover sets available. I would like to have 2 sets of 07-10 covers on hand so I will offer anyone who wants to have their personal set coated half price if they provide a set of cores that I can keep as well.

Running these prices for until August 15th, 2012.

Last edited:

char259

Wolf Pack Racing
Reaction score
17x4 racestars. Blk chrome. You can change name but you can't hide from me, lol. Did you ever get a blk chrome sample

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
17x4 racestars. Blk chrome. You can change name but you can't hide from me, lol. Did you ever get a blk chrome sample
LMAO. I do actually have one in the garage, Shoot me an address in PM and I will mail you the sample card. I replied to your comment on FB too.

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
FWIW if someone wants I have a spare TB without electronics that can be sent in to get done rather than taking the car down.

I wish there were some easy items to get done on the 5.0 because the work I have seen from David has been awesome!

Turbostangs90

forum member
Reaction score
Sweet deals....I will take a look in the garage soon to see if there is anything I wanna get coated.

FIGSTR

Reaction score
I'm sure I know the answer, but can you powdercoat interior trim?

stephen1371

forum member
Reaction score
I would be intrested in some valve covers in the black chrome, can you send me some pics? Maybe my Canton tanks to.

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
I would be intrested in some valve covers in the black chrome, can you send me some pics? Maybe my Canton tanks to.
To be honest, there is not good looking black chrome powder that will look like actual black chrome unless the part I am coating is chrome or highly polished to begin with. If I lay a chrome powder base coat and the black chrome top coat it doesnt look like black chrome.
whats the typical turnaround time if i wanted a set of stock headers from a coyote done? (excluding shipping)
Usually about a week turn around time as long as I am not swamped with work.

stephen1371

forum member
Reaction score
To be honest, there is not good looking black chrome powder that will look like actual black chrome unless the part I am coating is chrome or highly polished to begin with. If I lay a chrome powder base coat and the black chrome top coat it doesnt look like black chrome.
Can you recomend anything, as far as the black line is. I don't want wrinkle or anythng flat, a wet or gloss would be good.

captdistraction

Corner Carver
Reaction score
I'll contact you soon then about getting a set of coyote manifolds done, fair price and should help control under hood temps

Fuerte

forum member
Reaction score
Price on getting LCA powder coated have anything close to bmr hammer tone.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back