Suspension Build

Dreadknought

HOON MONSTER
Reaction score
My ride has been conspicuously absent from this forum for a while now. Figured it was due time for an update.

Decided to revamp the suspension for give me more of the precision, control, and "solidness" I wanted out of the car.

DSCN0764.jpg

I installed Suspension Techniques ST coilovers, Strano front and rear swaybars, Steeda bumpsteer and X5 balljoint kits, ATE rotors in the stock sizes, Hawk HPS pads, and a FAYS 2 Watts link.

DSCN0768.jpg

DSCN0775.jpg

DSCN0779.jpg

DSCN0780.jpg

Rear springs on their perches.

DSCN0783.jpg

The right side axle seal was blown and coated my brake in gear fluid.

DSCN0785.jpg

DSCN0787.jpg

Stock rear damper on left, ST on right.

DSCN0788.jpg

Girlfriend and buddy painting and installing rear calipers.

DSCN0789.jpg

DSCN0794.jpg

Damn new parts look good.

DSCN0795.jpg

DSCN0796.jpg

DSCN0800.jpg

Girlfriend removing stock struts.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
That pic that you titled "controlled chaos" makes me wonder...did you have any left over nuts, bolts, or washers laying around after y'all were finished? LOL Jus' playin'

Seriously though, nice build. I have been eyeing the Fays 2 watts link and those strano sway bars myself. How do you like the new set up so far?

Dreadknought

HOON MONSTER
Reaction score
Not really too noticeable in everyday driving. The ride quality improved from just the sportlines I had on before. And now when approaching the limit the car feels far more stable and predictable. It gives me the confidence to know that if it does go ass out or something, it wont be violent, and I can easily reel it in.

The turn in is amazing too. I purposely go out of my way to find the curviest roads to my destination.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back