Suspension Install - Shop Recommendation

Bocefus

Reaction score
Looking for a good shop in Northern VA. I am ready to have a few suspension parts installed and am looking for a shop with a good reputation. I know a lot of you have had work done and would appreciate any insight you can provide.

The place I was planning on going to recently closed their doors.

Parts ready for install:

BMR: Springs, LCA, Relocation Brackets, UCA, UCA Mount, PHB
Koni STR.T struts/dampers and GT500 upper strut mounts
1 inch Spacers

Any information is appreciated.

Thanks

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Mid-Atlantic Performance

JPC

moved to regional

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Mid-Atlantic Installs a good amount of BMR Suspension pieces, and I have not heard anything negative about them.

Mid-Atlantic Performance
1730 Arlington Rd.
Richmond, VA 23230
804-332-6685

mfergel

forum member
Reaction score
MAP - If you can get in touch with Mike and if you aren't in a hurry to get your car back. They did install my upper and lower control arms and Roush springs (as well as my rear end gears). I had to have the rear end re-done. Clunking in the rear end as well (but I really think that's a problem with the J&M upper arm). Can also look into Performance Autosport her in Richmond. Bit pricey though.

I don't really consider either of these to be 'Northern Virginia' though.

Bocefus

Reaction score
Where about in Northern VA?

Loudoun county

Mid-Atlantic Installs a good amount of BMR Suspension pieces, and I have not heard anything negative about them.

Mid-Atlantic Performance
1730 Arlington Rd.
Richmond, VA 23230
804-332-6685

Thanks Kelly

Not hard to do if you have any mechanical ability.

Embarrassing to admit but mechanical ability stops at checking oil and pumping gas lol

MAP - If you can get in touch with Mike and if you aren't in a hurry to get your car back. They did install my upper and lower control arms and Roush springs (as well as my rear end gears). I had to have the rear end re-done. Clunking in the rear end as well (but I really think that's a problem with the J&M upper arm). Can also look into Performance Autosport her in Richmond. Bit pricey though.

I don't really consider either of these to be 'Northern Virginia' though.

Richmond is a bit far but it's an option based on the good things I keep hearing about them.

Last edited by a moderator:

bullitt0175

bullitthead
Reaction score
For what it's worth I'm about an hour from you and I have a shop.. I could do it for you

Besides my original offer, there's a shop in manassas called excessive Motorsports that's all mustangs.. Bring your check book!

If it were me I'd make the drive to MD and get it done by woodbine Motorsports or jpc..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back