SVE 05+ 18" Drifts.

hwm3

forum member
Reaction score
I'm going to pick up a set of 18s for track wheels, so a sale soon would be great.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Baller! $$$$$$$

I have a set here waiting on you. Tell your wife to give me a call. Ill let her know its ok....hahahaha

I know but not I'm undecided.

Will these be made in gunmetal???

No. Black, and Silver only.

Cool man what type of tires do you guys sell? Can you PM me the best price shipped/mounted/lug nuts to 32750 (business address) Whatever the biggest I can fit I have Ford K springs so its not too low. 295/40 or 285/40. I use to have Direzza Star specs and loved them but not sure if they make them that big. Just a good summer tire. Star Spec, RE11, RS3s, etc.

Do you want 18x10 on all 4 corners, 18x9/18x10, or a 19" set up? Take a look at what I offer and shoot me a PM. Once I have that PM, Ill be able to get you a price shipped to your door.
http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/products/Mustang-Wheels

striker 5

forum member
Reaction score
I see they make these in silver 18'' if so can you pm me a price for 18x9 and 18x10 and will these clear brembos fronts thankyou .

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a Sterling Grey stang with this setup on it and if so can you post a pic so I can see how they look? Thanks!

zquez

Death Dealer
Reaction score
Got my set on Monday! If you need some pictures to put you over the edge, here they are. Absolutely sick!

Oh, and.... because racecar.

DSC08761E_zps8b250b44.jpg

DSC08756E_zps9cc1194f.jpg

DSC08772E_zps5d9a3c50.jpg

zquez

Death Dealer
Reaction score
Also, for those of you wanting to run 18X10 all around like I am, double check the clearance to your swaybar endlink during install. I scratched the inside of one of my new wheels pretty good because the whiteline endlink bolt was hitting the rim. I only drove it a foot and a half... Other than that, these fit flawlessly.

zquez

Death Dealer
Reaction score
Car is looking mean as hell zquez! Hate to hear that the wheel got scratched up, but I'm loving the look.

Thanks Jarrod! I hare it too but at least its on the inside and it doesnt affect structural strength. These are track wheels anyway so theyll be getting pretty nasty. If only it wouldnt destroy my slicks on the street id drive like that all the time

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Geo2JZ

forum member
Reaction score
Ordered my wheels today I can't wait! 18x10 and I have 295/40/18 RT15s waiting to go on.

Thanks Jarrod

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back