Tach drivers/adapters

spyder7724

Reaction score
what are you guys using. I found a place thats selling off their inventory and they have an autometer,msd and one other I can't remember what though (maybe FRPP).
which one to use? how to wire into the factory harness?
thanks guys
oh this place sold me a set of billet steeda LCA's and an adjustable UCA for $240 :) I'm going back to buy the entire inventory of mustang(fox body 5.0+ modular/cobra), power stroke and lightning stuff so I may have some super deals on stuff soon.

spyder7724

Reaction score
Sounds like your going to have some sales!
yeah but unfortunately there wasn't much for the 05-up mustangs. a ton of fox body lightning and diesel stuff some nitrous kits and even a couple ford focus items.
The other tach driver they had was a FRPP.

G.T

Reaction score
i'm using the Autometer tach adapter for my Nexus controller.. works great

J

JAFO

Well I know I am the GMS spokes model but have you guys seen the new box they are pushing. They designed it for the Mod motor Mustangers 99 to 2008.

At first glance one would think this thing is for nitrous only but look at all the stuff it does for $99.00

TACH ADAPTER - so you can easily add a tach - or just get a tach signal for water injection or nitrous

DUAL WINDOW SWITCHNG - so not only will it run 2 different things at once but they are independant of each other.

DIGITAL - looks like no chips to change either, it is all built in to one box.

READS TPS - so no need to buy a TPS voltage reader either.

with this thing you could run a tach, a 2 stage nitrous kit, read TPS and not need to buy anything else. All for 99 bucks. Think about that. Right now if you want to add a tach to your car you need a tach driver box for $79 to $115. Then you need to buy a window switch for another $79 to $105. Twice as much wiring and twice as much money and still not as accurate. If you want Nitrous and need to acctivate at WOT, well add another $69 to $100

or just get one of these for $99 total

http://www.granatellimotorsports.com/product_display.php?gid=314

gm-dws-001_lg.jpg

spyder7724

Reaction score
Well I know I am the GMS spokes model but have you guys seen the new box they are pushing. They designed it for the Mod motor Mustangers 99 to 2008.

At first glance one would think this thing is for nitrous only but look at all the stuff it does for $99.00

TACH ADAPTER - so you can easily add a tach - or just get a tach signal for water injection or nitrous

DUAL WINDOW SWITCHNG - so not only will it run 2 different things at once but they are independant of each other.

DIGITAL - looks like no chips to change either, it is all built in to one box.

READS TPS - so no need to buy a TPS voltage reader either.

with this thing you could run a tach, a 2 stage nitrous kit, read TPS and not need to buy anything else. All for 99 bucks. Think about that. Right now if you want to add a tach to your car you need a tach driver box for $79 to $115. Then you need to buy a window switch for another $79 to $105. Twice as much wiring and twice as much money and still not as accurate. If you want Nitrous and need to acctivate at WOT, well add another $69 to $100

or just get one of these for $99 total

http://www.granatellimotorsports.com/product_display.php?gid=314

gm-dws-001_lg.jpg
nice i had no idea it existed.
i could get one the others cheap and was just thinking about sticking a tach in it that i can actually see and read down track. if i do hook up the zex kit i will get one of those controllers and sell the window switch it came with.
thanks

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back