Tension_rrr orders now being taken.

terry5357

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Guys for what its worth, looking at the tensioner and knowing what is involved in the material costs, machining, parts and assembly, Pete is definitely treating you right with that price.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Guys for what its worth, looking at the tensioner and knowing what is involved in the material costs, machining, parts and assembly, Pete is definitely treating you right with that price.

I don't know about the costs but I do know how to listen to people that do KNOW!
:allhail:

thump_rrr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I put a new pulley on mine, and those wide shouldered bolts are hard to find. I did not want to use a washer with a bolt.
I was under the impression you had one on your stock tensioner.
Sorry about that Tom. Do you need one I'll send it out tomorrow.

BACNBLAK

Old and Wise(guy)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I was under the impression you had one on your stock tensioner.
Sorry about that Tom. Do you need one I'll send it out tomorrow.

I broke my KB tensioner (second one) last week and I have to send it back to them intact in order to get a refund. Thanks, I could use the bolt.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I broke my KB tensioner (second one) last week and I have to send it back to them intact in order to get a refund. Thanks, I could use the bolt.

refund? i gotta call james haha

silverGTvert

Boobie inspector
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Maybe you should give him my number if they want to start selling real tensioners LOL

peter, you are right on about that. Actually all the sc companies should be calling you since none of their fixes work. I think you should name your company RCBI industries. Ron Cant Break It. :clap::clap:

Last edited:

169stang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
peter, you are right on about that. Actually all the sc companies should be calling you since none of their fixes work. I think you should name your company RCBI industries. Ron Cant Break It. :clap::clap:

Agreed!

Peter, you should look into all the tensioner markets that RR used to be tapped into. 03/04 Cobra guys, etc.

thump_rrr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

One will go out to you tomorrow.
Hey Tom,

The bolt went out today overnight so you will have it tomorrow.
Sorry for the misstep, I really screwed up our first order.:samuri:

Let me know what you think once you have pounded on it.

xp800

Reaction score
Peter , I sure hope you look at having this tensioner patened (sp) . i would hate to see one of these big huge companies pop up with the same exact thing in a couple of months........... You could be a real wealthy man if it did happen. I am gonna need one soon from you

169stang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
patented:)

I agree 110%, but patents are not too difficult to get around. The trick is to push the limits of broad or vague descriptions....and that can be expensive! Look at the minor differences between a stock tensioner and a dayco tensioner.

Last edited:

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
It was designed for the KB......that's why ron can't break it...lmao. So far so good for me on the whipple.:clap:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back