Thanks...

LAllison20

forum member
Reaction score
Big thanks is in order to Eddie (07 s197) for hooking me up with a sweet deal on some Steeda LCA's, and to Greg (greg hazlett) to helping me install them! Today was a perfect day to test them out. I usually get bad wheel hop on wet roads. Today i hooked up quite nicely on the wet roads, no hop what so ever. i was very impressed with the $20 mod. Im sure the new NT555's helped with the grip but none the less, thanks guys! cant wait to help out with the cams on saturday greg....

Luke

LAllison20

forum member
Reaction score
well, it hasnt come off the car i bought it from yet, so its a waiting game for now, however....i order some bbk ceramic lts with the catted midpipe last nite, they might go on first. gonna need a retune and im highly doubting that Bama is going to revise my tune, any suggestions? Greg's telling me to go with BBR and that is what my guts telling me to do...

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice so party at gregs on saturday lol, good thing his wife still outa town lol

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Cant go wrong with the BBR tune! best $50 you'll spend after the mods go on.

LAllison20

forum member
Reaction score
dont want anyone to get drunk, especially if theres some test driving and or cruzing that has to be done after the install, BUT theres nothing wrong with enjoying a cold one with some fellow gear heads on mod day!

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Haha yeah drunk and cams install would be bad. I cant remember the last time i have goten drunk on beer, it just takes so damn many for me, not worth it for that purpose lol. Too bad its not gonna be a hot day that makes it better

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I thought Jeremy gave me a good deal on the LCA's but the deal Eddie gave you was jaw dropping! Wish Eddie had a set of HR cams he didn't want anymore, LOL!

Glad to assist and that we fixed your rattle....amazing how one bolt being loose can drive you nuts!

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
JDM=$210....BBR=$50.....you do the math.

Built engine 8K...JDM = perfect tune no engine boomb, BBR = not so much you do the math. Erick Brooks has great tunes as well and may be cheaper. You car your month though, BBR is not tuning my car ever.

trill gear head

forum member
Reaction score
dont want anyone to get drunk, especially if theres some test driving and or cruzing that has to be done after the install, BUT theres nothing wrong with enjoying a cold one with some fellow gear heads on mod day!

I don't plan on getting drunk but I'm not making any promises.. j/k.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Built engine 8K...JDM = perfect tune no engine boomb, BBR = not so much you do the math. Erick Brooks has great tunes as well and may be cheaper. You car your month though, BBR is not tuning my car ever.

Maybe you didn't read Lightblades post or don't understand; he said for $50 that is the best bang for the buck for $50.

I don't care who tunes your car and don't know why you won't let BBR tune your car...did you have a bad experience with them? If so I am sure every tuner out there has had a bad tune/experience.

Not everyone has lots of money that can afford $210 tunes when there are $50 tunes out there, esp for a basic bolt on engine that does not need as many peaks and tweaks where a built $8k motor might need more.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have had canned sct tunes, brenspeed tunes, bbr tunes, and a dyno tune. And the bbr feels the best and run it over my dyno tune. $50 for a bbr tune is a phenomenal deal and tune.

LAllison20

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, thats what I paid for my Bama tune, since I dont have F/I or a built engine, Ill be ok with a BBR tune when I get my Headers. (on backorder! Fuck!)

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back