The "BIG NITROUS" build

07graygt

forum member
Reaction score
Do you have any problems tuning with it? I thought I read some where that because the maf and throttle body are so close together it's hard to tune for. But it might be worth it for how good it looks lol.

DVEST8R

forum member
Reaction score
Do you have any problems tuning with it? I thought I read some where that because the maf and throttle body are so close together it's hard to tune for. But it might be worth it for how good it looks lol.
no issues at all

DVEST8R

forum member
Reaction score
going to give the m/t radial pros a try.....got some bmr relo brackets to go on too

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
going to give the m/t radial pros a try.....got some bmr relo brackets to go on too

I think those are what stretch was running last year on the white 13'. If so that is what my next set will look like. I was going to pm him later and ask again what he was running since I am not 100%.

DVEST8R

forum member
Reaction score
I think those are what stretch was running last year on the white 13'. If so that is what my next set will look like. I was going to pm him later and ask again what he was running since I am not 100%.
Its going to take some adjustments but I think these tires are a good move

Jday14

Reaction score
haha......Im convinced if a guy local to me can do this on them in the vid Im about to post.....we will be ok haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xes1T_SDFyM

1.1 sixty is moving out! You going to the track Sunday I got some 18 inch drag radial and got a zex kit supposed to arrive tomorrow if I have time to get it installed I will be heading up there Sunday. I won't be launching hard on the radials don't want to break anything but hopefully it would hold the 100 shot.:beer:

1bad99

forum member
Reaction score
Nice set up man we basically have the exactly same cams and everything besides mine being stroker we have everything the same lol I been waiting to find someone that was about the same boat as me lol how does it run

DVEST8R

forum member
Reaction score
1.1 sixty is moving out! You going to the track Sunday I got some 18 inch drag radial and got a zex kit supposed to arrive tomorrow if I have time to get it installed I will be heading up there Sunday. I won't be launching hard on the radials don't want to break anything but hopefully it would hold the 100 shot.:beer:
I may see you there sunday ! Good luck

DVEST8R

forum member
Reaction score
Nice set up man we basically have the exactly same cams and everything besides mine being stroker we have everything the same lol I been waiting to find someone that was about the same boat as me lol how does it run
Thanks man. Im hoping for some good et's at the track

DVEST8R

forum member
Reaction score
well, figured id update the thread. Car has been a best of 6.68@ 101 on the 175 jets in the summer heat. moved up to 200 and the car slowed down some due to an over rich condition which was caused by a restriction in the nitrous system. Upgrades to the nitrous system included 4 an race hoses between the solenoids and the nozzle as the 3 an nitrous hose couldn't flow anymore than 175 shot and also upgraded to the 1/8 nozzle good to 250 shot. Also since the 6.68 pass the car has went on a diet. I deleted the evap system, added a race battery in place of the heavy ass optima, added strange front race brakes and corbeau race seats all in attempt to get some weight out. That combined with a jet change to 200 shot I hope to see some sub 6.50 passes in the 1/8 this fall!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back