The Devils Reject

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
But he uses BMR parts...............sorry couldnt resist.

For anyone who questions my impartiality, here's an article I wrote for 5.0 on Steeda suspension:

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/techarticles/m5lp_1201_s197_suspension_upgrade_apex_attack/

I'm hardly the "forum shill" that some people try to make me into. I've always said BMR and Steeda make good stuff. I currently have parts from both BMR & Steeda on my daily driver and I'm pleased with the parts and service I received from both companies.

That said, I run UPR Products suspension on all three of my Mustangs and I'm very happy with it as well. I'm far from perfect, but my sense of integrity would prohibit me from working for a company if I didn't believe in the product I'm selling.

It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning!

^^ask any racer, any real racer...

2013DIBGT

I Hate Wheelhop
Reaction score
Been following this thread with interest for awhile now. Congrats on an awesome ride but I do have one question for you and please don't take it the wrong way.

Is it safe to assume your goal for this car is straight line performance only? I only ask because I don't recall seeing many suspension mods as of yet to go with all the horsepower. I can only imagine that it must be one scary ride considering how hairy my car feels with no mods at all (yet) rolling with half the horsepower.

Any plans on giving the suspension some love in the future? If so, what ideas do you have planed?

Thanks

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
It's got the right parts for now suspension wise. Future things going on the car are upper linkage and plate to complete the diff being locked down, and an adjustable panhard.

That's about as much of the suspension that will be done after that.

As for what it feels like, the car is rather tame, not scary at all. lol.

It's a smooth jet push feeling, not a savage abrupt feeling :)

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
Honestly though guys, its gonna go down the track soon. Im just not one to rush perfection, and I ant my car to be perfect when it goes. Im not gonna spend 8 months of slowly and meticulously piecing it together just to throw it down the track half assed lol. I want it to be PERFECT. :beer:

I still have to get my axle braces welded on, and my race tune dialed in. Once thats done, off to the strip. And you guys will be the first to know, I promise. :thumb:

Last edited:

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Brad, lets go race... No excuses...

I'll even give you 3 cars and the hit :popcorneat:

Ok lets go. Worse can happen is engine finishes its self off. But I got feeling it will be ok. And 3 cars and hit from a dig. First one to 100?

from my S4 in your sisters bed

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
Ok lets go. Worse can happen is engine finishes its self off. But I got feeling it will be ok. And 3 cars and hit from a dig. First one to 100?

from my S4 in your sisters bed

Stop being a girl, first one to 200 :popcorneat:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back