The Life (and expected death) Of MindIfISmoke's Coyote

MindIfISmoke?

Wrecking Crew
Reaction score
So after the white car broke my heart for the 4th time I really started looking at the 5.0's. For the last month and a half I have had two dealerships fighting for my business over two identical sterling gray auto 2013's. One in northern Ca and one here in Olympia, Wa. So after weeks of me having them battle over having me as a customer I got All Star Ford in Olympia to eat it 1k back of invoice then less rebates (2K im military). So I said good buy to the heart breaker on Tuesday 8-14-12. Into my garage came what was soon to be the new (well second hunny if your reading this) love of my life. I put 1000 miles on her last week... Don't shoot me Darren. I am in love with my new 400a Sterling Gray beauty. I dont miss the white car or the constant headache one bit... Also I was pretty smart with this one, AUTO FTW. I created this thread to serve as my last and final s197 build thread. So many of you have loyally fallowed and helped me out on a daily basis. I know many of you look forward to my threads due to the simple fact that most of my stuff is done on a budget... MINUS THE TWO MOTORS I SMOKED (not my fault). I have huge plans for this car and have already made some great changes aesthetics wise. So here she is without further a due my 2013 Sterling Gray 5.0.

47c5d719-aef3-a620.jpg

Look at that ass!

47c5d719-af0f-4ae9.jpg

Pype Bombs

47c5d719-af27-0d24.jpg

Ass shot w/ tips

47c5d719-af83-9bac.jpg

Threw the Shelby's on for now

47c5d719-af4c-b3fc.jpg

Threw on some FRPP K Springs and took her to a huge event here in Washington, Props and Ponies!!! Sponsored by my buddies over @ realperfomancemustangs.com. Big thanks to Scott for asking his photographer to snap a couple photos.
47c5d719-afa2-f897.jpg

Yes!
47c5d719-afad-d5aa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Sub'd... I can't wait to see what you do with this one Matt.

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
very sweet man, congrats!! The wheels look great on there too.

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
congrats! sorry to hear about your previous love affair. this one will serve you much better in your quest for power

Phuck Phace

forum member
Reaction score
Nice car, looks like you took those pictures with a toaster though. Buy a camera foo!

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
There is a young guy here in town that flogs the dog crap out of his '13 GT and his motor has held up fine. He's already toasted 2nd gear after only 4,000 miles but he runs a Jon Lund tune and races EVERYTHING and his motor is fine. I cant imagine you, or anybody else for that matter, being as hard on your car as he is.

I think you'll be just fine and I know from experience the older love affair will be soon forgotten with your new found love.............and easy power.

Chino

03 Mach 1 & 08 GT
Reaction score
Congrat on the new 5.0 dude. Can't wait to see what you have in store for this one.

Silverrider

forum member
Reaction score
Nice ride man! Another 05-09 bites the dust... I am staying strong..lol, congrats and have fun driving that thing!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back