230.7 KB · Views: 81
  • monster tbody4.jpg
    monster tbody4.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 86

Adam@ST

Official Vendor
Reaction score
re quest

Take a look at what I came across today. Breathing will no longer be an issue. Look at the size of the inlet of this monster. I took a few shots but the best is the stock tbody inside the new one. I have started building a 5 in mass meter and air systen as well. GT4Dino has been so kind to allow me to test these new toys on his car.The plan is to not add any boost,but add the parts and do back to back tests and watch the numbers climb.Tuning will be definitley required,but well worth it.

Last edited:

GT4Dino

Whimple Whomper
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just confirmed with Adam, the car is going in this Wednesday since my PI lock-up is proven to be reliable on the dyno. This way the hp and tq numbers are going to be accurate for the comparison. Paul, lets line up this Thursday big guy :poke:.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just confirmed with Adam, the car is going in this Wednesday since my PI lock-up is proven to be reliable on the dyno. This way the hp and tq numbers are going to be accurate for the comparison. Paul, lets line up this Thursday big guy :poke:.

You know what I am doing to the car, right? Are you going to pulley up after the TB install? 16psi for me....hoping for 550-570rwhp and a 6.70. Are you ready? :stir::stir::stir:

GT4Dino

Whimple Whomper
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You know what I am doing to the car, right? Are you going to pulley up after the TB install? 16psi for me....hoping for 550-570rwhp and a 6.70. Are you ready? :stir::stir::stir:

LOL ya, I was just funnin, I know you're about to be caged:onfire:

silverpoison

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
at what HP level are you on #13??

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This going to sound strange, but my answer is--not sure!

When I first had it dyno tuned: total timing was 17 degrees, and the converter I had was all f'd up (Art Carr). In this state it was 474 rwhp and 427 rwtq. I think with the new PI converter I gained some rwhp, and then when I turned the 6.95 that was on a much more aggressive tune with 109 unleaded race gas. I am going to have Adam just do one dyno run on the 13psi pulley the way the car stands today to see what it is--but based on the mph and weight of the car I would guess probably 510-520. Remember though, that is with aggressive timing and 109 octane.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
do you need race gas for only 520hp?

Just depends on your tune and set up. I run race gas now for insurance. On the street I don't need it, but I am also at 474 rwhp. Even on the aggressive tune, my car would probably need only 104, but I run 109 so I don't have to worry about detonation, especially in this heat.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Put me on a list for one of those "Big Mouth" throttle bodies..lol. Let me know if you are coming over this part of the country adam. Can't wait to see some numbers on that thing!

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
This going to sound strange, but my answer is--not sure!
Doesn't sound strange to me... same answer I have. hehe

BTW, the TB looks sick. You guys are starting to run away from me. I'm not even going to try to keep up.

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm assuming that's the TB and 5" meter that is going to go on my car as well but I'm stuck waiting to find out what the issue is with my trans.:furious:

Hopefully it's a minor fix as Tony and Adam suspect and I'll be back in business. Just hate being down again but I was very pleased it was just a tranny issue. Other than that, the car has been running extremely strong. I really believe I will be seeing 1.3 60's after the new mods Adam puts on and that is REALLY exciting to me, even more so than the expected lower et's... he he

jre8806

S197 Member
Reaction score
I want one! Sign me up! i was goin to order the gt500 one but after seeing this thread, I want this one *drools*

Back