The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

VolDead08

Mustang Addict
Reaction score
5TNOjMLl.jpg

KonaBlueBryar

forum member
Reaction score
Totally sick. You should see the rolling vids!!!

Yeah I've never been happier with a set of wheels. These things look good rolling. I'll have a big photoshoot coming soon

I'll also try to get some videos up on YouTube soon. Gotta get a gimble first

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Looks great! How did it do at the track?
Didn't get much seat time. There for 6 hours and only got 3 runs in. 1st time spun like hell out the gate (let the clutch go on launch lol). 2nd I did my burnout in 1st then lined up in 2nd, forgot what gear I was in when I left lol!! 3rd time was good, but only launched at 2200 rpms just so I could get a good run...then bracket racing took over and cars left and right were breaking down. 1/8 mile track and got a 8.3 @ 95. Plenty of room for improvement.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Didn't get much seat time. There for 6 hours and only got 3 runs in. 1st time spun like hell out the gate (let the clutch go on launch lol). 2nd I did my burnout in 1st then lined up in 2nd, forgot what gear I was in when I left lol!! 3rd time was good, but only launched at 2200 rpms just so I could get a good run...then bracket racing took over and cars left and right were breaking down. 1/8 mile track and got a 8.3 @ 95. Plenty of room for improvement.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Driver mod! Lol

Sent from iPhone

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back