Thinking of upgrading

usafimj

Reaction score
My wife has given me the go to upgrade to a '11 or '12 Stang. Since I'll be in Korea all of this yr and my car won't be driven. I can put my car payment towards my CC, pay it off, and put some extra towards a down payment. I would be getting the new stang through Military Car Sales. So what would you do.

Option 1-- Keep my stang with the mods in my sig and throw on the Roush TVS that I have

Option 2-- '11 or '12 GT

s8v4o

forum member
Reaction score
I'm going to say KEEP IT! It seems to be the American way to stay in debt these days. Too many people pay off or either are close to paying off their car then get another. There will always be something better around the corner. Keep what you have and mod it. I thought about buying one of the newer mustangs also. I paid off my 07 in 2 years and 11 months. I haven't had a car payment in over 4 months and it's nice. Now I have an extra 514/mon to play with. Between my wife and I all we have to pay is my student loans and house payment. Everything else is paid off, no car payments, no credit card bills etc. Do yourself a favor and keep the 07. If money is no object then by all means get the new one!! Good luck.

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
Hmm...new car exchange usually has some killer deals. Depends what they can get you. If its a great deal, take it. But it is nice being debt free. You can keep your car for a while and enjoy all the work you put into it then upgrade to a 2013 or something later. Heck it might be a 500HP motor by then lol.

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Alot depends on how much you like the ass of the new mustangs. If you like them and want to have a 5 liter than I say go for the new mustang. If you arent that crazy about the ass put the s/c on and enjoy your car and not having a monthly payment.

usafimj

Reaction score
I like the s197 cuz they look more old school. I think I'm going to wait for a 2014 50th Anniversary

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I would wait for the 2012 as that will give Ford a year for lessons learned and to work the bugs out of the new 5.0.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back