Time To Build It!!

jsawyer

uh oh
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I recently went from 8psi up to 11psi and I love the new found boost and my addiction has grown. I have decided to haul my car from Washington state all the way down the west coast 1049 miles south to Adam at ST Motorsports so he can work his magic. My current goal is a 600 rwhp daily driver.

Here is a list of parts thay he will be adding, please let me know your thoughts.

Stock Mustang block, JE blower pistons and rings, Scat forged H beam rods, Kellog forged crank, tri metal bearings, new oil pump, cometic head gaskets, arp head studs.
HP Valve job and surface on cylinder heads with Livernois springs and Manley intake and exhaust valve upgrade.

60lb injectors with clips
Big mouth TB, modified KB inlet manifold, intake pipe
Clutch Masters stage 4 clutch kit
8 bolt Mcloud aluminum flywheel
GT 500 fuel kit with dual fuel pumps, dual fpdm's and harness
Kenne Bell 8 rib kit
Kenne bell boost a pump (for a total of 2)
Serp belt tensioner (May be calling thump-rrr on this one)
Upgraded Ford Racing IC pump
Fluidyne heat exchanger (modified to fit)

Last edited:

Adam@ST

Official Vendor
Reaction score
re build

You will be happy with the new setup. It will more than meet your expectations:thumb:

jsawyer

uh oh
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Adam@ST

Official Vendor
Reaction score
re loop

Yeah,Deans been kicking Pauls booty consistantly lately. Must suck to be Paul,always looking at Deans behind:shock:

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sounds like your car is going to be a bit more fun to drive!

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah,Deans been kicking Pauls booty consistantly lately. Must suck to be Paul,always looking at Deans behind:shock:

That white car doesn't scare me---with that big KB 2.6 on those ultra light bogarts with those huge wide slicks. And Brandi? I'll take out the other silver whipple car to. You all got head up.*

*just let me get the new intake set up first

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah brotha! That'll be one hell of a ride!

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am really excited....I just run this on a loop:clap:
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/c7c8ce41-0bce-464e-a89b-99ea0023600d.htm
I just can't wait to bring it down to you so I can see a temperature above 40degrees:sick:.....Hopefully there will be very little snow in the Sierra Nevadas.

Yeah and that was with just the normal intake set up, stock manifold, but with a 62mm BBK throttle body. With the new set up I will be hoping to be in the 10.50's consistently, maybe a little quicker even.

You going to switch to a whipple? There better you know.....

just kidding, they are actually both great blowers as you can see.

When your car is done, you ought to stick around long enough to go to the track with us down here and break it in with some 1/8th mile passes.

jsawyer

uh oh
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah and that was with just the normal intake set up, stock manifold, but with a 62mm BBK throttle body. With the new set up I will be hoping to be in the 10.50's consistently, maybe a little quicker even.

When your car is done, you ought to stick around long enough to go to the track with us down here and break it in with some 1/8th mile passes.

Yeah, a whipple 3.4 would be nice!

I might stick around, we have no track available until spring. How long of a break in before you can beat on it?

GT4Dino

Whimple Whomper
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Must suck you say? Why my booty is dead sexy :furious:

That white car doesn't scare me---with that big KB 2.6 on those ultra light bogarts with those huge wide slicks. And Brandi? I'll take out the other silver whipple car to. You all got head up.*

*just let me get the new intake set up first

You hear that Brandi? I don't think he'll survive a dual whoopin, but I am willing to try if you are!!!

I'd probably lean toward the whipple if I was driving as much on the street as you probably will be.

Yes, I would definitely go to the 'dale for some runs if you can hang J!!!!

jsawyer

uh oh
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yes, I would definitely go to the 'dale for some runs if you can hang J!!!!

There is no way I could hang yet, but with a little practice and your slicks I would get closer. Did i mention that I do all my own shifting:leghump:

Ken3030

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If you have problems shifting you can opt for an auto. lol. I can tell you this you're gonna love your setup if Adam works on it. I know I do.

jsawyer

uh oh
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am putting it on the trailer Tuesday night and heading south:clap:
I am sure it will be worth the trip!

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow? You should come down to Irwindale on Thursday. A lot of us are going this week. You may not be ready to run but you can see what these things can do first hand...:leghump:

jsawyer

uh oh
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice,
how long of a drive is it over to Lake Havasu from there? It might work out nicely.
*edit* 4 hours and 8 minutes. I will be in attendance Thursday night!

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back