Time to clean out my garage

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
TCI coverter sold. Boy someone missed a deal here that thing looked brand new , but slipped on the dyno.

Hey guys I need trans money ! Look things over and feel free to PM some offers, but please stay real . Im not giveing stuff away here . I need a trans ! I cannot beleive no one has picked up the Eagle stuff and the blower ! Everything not marked SOLD is still avallible.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
I will also concider trades , partial or full . I need a nitrous kit , some drag wheels, 1 3/4 headers with 3 " collectors, 3" X pipe and B&M shifter (for 4r70w) . And remember cash is good as well. See something you want , Just make the offer. Feel free to PM if you would like.

Last edited:

matt texass

Reaction score
I will also concider trades , partial or full . I need a nitrous kit , some drag wheels, 1 3/4 headers with 3 " collectors, 3" X pipe and B&M shifter (for 4r70w) . And remember cash is good as well. See something you want , Just make the offer. Feel free to PM if you would like.

Pm sent.

Bkid

forum member
Reaction score
Pm sent twice , are you ok? Want to buy some parts.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Dont forget about this post as well.

ROUSH1711

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
05stroker, is the KB BAP still available?

ROUSH1711

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
PM returned :thumb:

....all this sounds like code talk... hahaha

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back