Track Day @ Little Talladega (Confirmed Thread)!!!

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
I havent man, but if you show up on Friday Ive got 20 bucks for you. Im sure everyone else wouldnt mind chipping in as well to get some of your money back at least. What happened to you is my worst fear ever since Ive boosted mine as well. :( I know how Id feel if I was in your shoes.

I may still come up to meet yall, but thats in the air. If I come, I would bring my bike, but I will not be racing it.

It was my worst fear too, but thats the risk we take when we go boosted on the stock motor..Its kind of a blessing in disguise though bc now Im forced to go forged and I can boost up to about 20psi ;)...But it will cost alot to get there.

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
Just a heads up, meet up time for Thursday morning will be at the Varsity @ 7:15am, departing around 7:30am to avoid any and all traffic leaving Atlanta, and around the Alabama areas. That will put us at the track around 8am.

Last edited:

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
Guys I realize thats probably really early for you all, but I have to be there early since Im organizing and have to meet with the officials at the track. It looks like nobody else will be there as well, so please feel free to organize another meet up location.

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
My cell phone number is 770-656-7145.

Depending on if anyone does want to meet up or not, I will probably end up passing the varsity. So call or text me at that number if you are wanting to meet that early.

jsnyng

Reaction score
What time will the track be open for running? I live in Alpharetta, but I'm going to spend the night at my parents' house tomorrow night, and they live in Carrollton, so that puts me really close to Alabama and on I-20. Don't forget that they are on Central time over there, so when you post times please specify Eastern or Central. I've never been on a road course, so will there be any type of novice instruction/introduction to the course?

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
What time will the track be open for running? I live in Alpharetta, but I'm going to spend the night at my parents' house tomorrow night, and they live in Carrollton, so that puts me really close to Alabama and on I-20. Don't forget that they are on Central time over there, so when you post times please specify Eastern or Central. I've never been on a road course, so will there be any type of novice instruction/introduction to the course?

Yeah, usually before any run groups get sent out, we will run a few parade style laps around track to get everyone aquainted with the setup. The track owners will breif us on rules, driving cautions, etc 8am gives us enough time to run tech, and get everyone aquainted and met before 9am.

By times here I am going by Central (Track) Times. My apologies, I forgot all about that.

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
Guys we are going to get a TON of seat time tommorrow. 9 cars scheduled, 3 run groups with 3 cars a piece rotating about every 30 min from 9-5pm! Ill work on groupings in the morning.

Mikes5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Sounds good, I got out of that job I pm'ed you about so Ill be able to be at the V at 7:15am.

What do I need to bring? sodas,chips,hot dogs????? Let me know today so I can run by the store.

Last edited:

keeno

Mustang Freak
Reaction score
Did I miss the date of this event? 1/4 or 1/8 mile? Fee? Is this a road race or drag racing? Sorry, never heard of it before.

Last edited:

Mikes5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Did I miss the date of this event? 1/4 or 1/8 mile? Fee? Is this a road race or drag racing? Sorry, never heard of it before.

March 17th, Road course, BoostedGT480 had his spot for sale for $100.

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
Sounds good, I got out of that job I pm'ed you about so Ill be able to be at the V at 7:15am.

What do I need to bring? sodas,chips,hot dogs????? Let me know today so I can run by the store.

Sweet man! Bring some drinks if you wish, unfortunately I dont have access to a grill any-more so we'll have to buy some food while near the track.

keeno

Mustang Freak
Reaction score
Have to work tomorrow....oh well. Doing the "Cops and Rodders" show saturday.

jsnyng

Reaction score
Had a blast today, its was good meeting you Jason.

Yeah, it was a ton of fun. My brake pedal is still super squishy. I ran the car through a wash with undercarriage blast and there's no more oil leaking from the diff so I'm sure yours is fine, too.

Glad you made it back...Your car looks and sounds awesome

His car was the best sounding 5.0 there today. Good meeting you as well.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back