Track Day @ Little Talladega (Confirmed Thread)!!!

Mikes5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Honestly since we only had 8 cars running then 5 later in the afternoon we were all busy driving our cars. I have a few that Ill post later this afternoon, but first I need to clean the rubber off the back of the car. lol

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
I ended up putting my car into a ditch on the last run of the day, I hit some slick patch (some gravel or crap caused my back end to come out) coming out of an apex, about 800 bucks worth of damage. Car is back in the shop lol

A friend took this video (hes working on the second vid with full sounds of our cars shortly)

Mikes5.0

forum member
Reaction score
That vid is great. Sorry to hear about the wreck George, what turn did you go off at?

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
George, sux that it did that much damage..I didnt think it was going to be that much..

Today, I also took my bike back apart and found out I have a hole in my gas tank. So looks like I have another vehicle to make repairs on..Not having the best of luck myself

keeno

Mustang Freak
Reaction score
Awe man! Sorry to hear about the crash...that would be my luck! Maybe a chance to do some upgrading on body parts...? I'm always wanting to change something on mine.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back