Transform Your Driving Experience Workshop with Kenny Brown

JJ427R

Reaction score
104414146_937840453318503_6257835439729849434_o.jpg

For any of you interested Kenny Brown Performance is holding a free online 5 day workshop June 22-27, 2020 7:30 pm est on the Kenny Brown Speed Therapy Society Facebook page
You need to register ahead of time.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/speedtherapysociety

JJ427R

Reaction score
For those of you that have not watched this Kenny is giving some great information for free, regarding Fox Bodies to the S550. Per viewer request they are adding another night next Monday. He's discussing the 5 elements of a performance platform which are Chassis, Suspension, Wheels, Tires, and Brakes. Any track guys should really check this out!

JJ427R

Reaction score
Kenny Brown Speed Society is a private group, you must join to be part of it or to view the videos. I don't like facebook either but I think you will find this worth it. You are able to ask questions and there is live chat going on. Tonight will be more about shocks and springs. Remember this guy has over 40 years in racing.

Last edited:

Juice

forum member
Reaction score
FB is one of those companies that data mine and track you, I would like to say 'without permission'. But we know noone reads the EULA (not many do) and agreed to be tracked AND LISTEN to via the live internet connected device 24x7 unless you turn it OFF.
I cant get over how ppl dont care about tracking and datamining. It crazy.

JJ427R

Reaction score
FB is one of those companies that data mine and track you, I would like to say 'without permission'. But we know noone reads the EULA (not many do) and agreed to be tracked AND LISTEN to via the live internet connected device 24x7 unless you turn it OFF.
I don't know what they are going to find out about me going to KB's site, other than maybe I like cars? If this is the only site on facebook I visit they aren't going to get much info from me. And yes I do log out when done.

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Reaction score
I will NOT join FB, period.
Nor will I, and I have a specific reason (not the one outlined below).

JJ - live chat sounds like being at a party where everybody else talks faster, louder, and more reactively than you do. By the time you manage to get a thoughtful word in edgewise, the discussion has already moved on. A different kind of handicap.

Norm

Juice

forum member
Reaction score
I don't know what they are going to find out about me going to KB's site, other than maybe I like cars? If this is the only site on facebook I visit they aren't going to get much info from me. And yes I do log out when done.
The cookies on you device/pc are what gives away most of the data. And if you have an iphone, and you didnt turn off the mic, and lets say you discuss with your needing to purchase something, you will see ads for that something.

I hate targeted advertising.

JJ427R

Reaction score
Norm- Surprisingly it's not really that way on this site, everyone is quite respectful and they ask questions related to what Kenny is speaking about. Kenny then stops occasionally to address some of the questions. Kenny actually gets pretty wound up so to speak as he loves talking about this stuff, his assistant Cari is always telling him to slow down, it's rather comical. The guy is into engineering, geometry, and numbers, so his talk should be right up your alley.

JJ427R

Reaction score
I can't help you there.... I'm only providing the info, not trying to force anyone to watch it...

axis101

Reaction score
Hi guys, I wrote back to Kenny’s site, as I don’t need the advertisement of myself on FB. Kennys crew have a way to send you the class, without FB. Just let them know, they responded to me early this morning. I’m smiling now.

JJ427R

Reaction score
Hi guys, I wrote back to Kenny’s site, as I don’t need the advertisement of myself on FB. Kennys crew have a way to send you the class, without FB. Just let them know, they responded to me early this morning. I’m smiling now.
Good to know, thanks!

axis101

Reaction score
If a person has no concerns over Facebook, they probably don’t need to worry. If it’s worth the thought, go to a corporate IT person, or you have your own
point of information. They’ll show you how your phone can be turned on, tracked, camera turned on and recorded. The law passed years ago, required all phones without this remote capability to be turned off, and illegal to turn on service. Why? Since then, capabilities (for national security & our own good in case we need help...aledgedly) have grown exponentially. Note, the main people needing help being found, are homeless...the cost of providing phones to homeless would be for less than millions of people paying to be followed with there “new” phones. FB is fertile ground for finding people and seeing what site they go to and back track, and everyone who has ever texted any message to them for years. Every message. There really is no fire wall from this. Anyway, that’s the tip of it, and most people don’t care. It s good to know your vulnerabilities, whatever the case.

Anti

forum member
Reaction score

I agree, but unfortunately so is Google or Siri in someone's pocket.. :(

Juice

forum member
Reaction score
I agree, but unfortunately so is Google or Siri in someone's pocket.. :(
I will never have any voice activated device like Siri, Alexa, Dish voice remote etc in my house.
As far as Google goes, I disabled Chrome on my Android phone and modify app permissions with LuckyPatcher whenever possible. Seriously been considering getting rid of my cell, but like streaming music as commercial radio blows. And dealing with CDs is soo 90's... lol

Anti

forum member
Reaction score
I will never have any voice activated device like Siri, Alexa, Dish voice remote etc in my house.
As far as Google goes, I disabled Chrome on my Android phone and modify app permissions with LuckyPatcher whenever possible. Seriously been considering getting rid of my cell, but like streaming music as commercial radio blows. And dealing with CDs is soo 90's... lol

Lol! Yea, if you are concerned that is literally the approach you must take.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back