Turbo 2006 Mustang GT

yzfone

forum member
Reaction score
2006 Mustang GT
35,000 Miles. Less than 13,000 Miles on Engine and Transmission
Leather Interior, Power Drivers Seat, Shaker 500 Stereo, Interior Upgrade Package, My Color Dash, New Nitto tires on rear (less than 300 miles), also comes with stock hood (very light hail damage) and stock wheels.
Engine
298c.i. with Powerhouse turbo 67mm intercooled turbo kit, forged stroker crank, Manley rods, ARP headstuds, rod bolts and main studs, forged pistons, CNC ported cylinder heads, 60lb injectors, KB boost a pump, GT 500 fuel pumps, MAC stainless mufflers
Transmission and Driveline
Lentech Strip Terminator 4R-70W with lock-up, PA 3000 stall convertor, SFI flex plate w/ ARP fasteners, B&M ratchet shifter, one piece driveshaft, 3.73 gears, GT500 carbon fiber clutch pack, housing trued and tubes were welded, CHE axle brace, CHE Differential cover with bearing cap support.
Auto-meter Cobalt fuel pressure, boost, and transmission temperature gauges.
MAFIA MAF extender, SCT tuner, BMR tubular K-member and rear upper and lower control arms, Steeda race cowl hood
$15,500
PM with any question
Located in Fort Rucker, AL.
IMAG0065.jpg

IMAG0064.jpg

IMAG0068.jpg

IMAG0066.jpg

IMAG0067.jpg

Last edited:

RedMosesSC

Reaction score
Nice car, love the Wheels and the Stance, Turbo is pretty cool too, haha.

GLWS

thundr306

forum member
Reaction score
I might have a crazy idea....do you have receipts for any of the parts and/or labor?

yzfone

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments. Build book with all reciepts and photos of work, was lost during move. I would be willing to drop the pan so buyer could verify the internals, also can pull intake to show CnCd heads. Everything else should be able to be seen.

Towelly

forum member
Reaction score
If I thought I could sell my '06 before this thing sold I'd probably do it. Sadly I think this bad boy will be gone quickly.

Awesome price!

thundr306

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments. Build book with all reciepts and photos of work, was lost during move. I would be willing to drop the pan so buyer could verify the internals, also can pull intake to show CnCd heads. Everything else should be able to be seen.

Any dyno numbers?

yzfone

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry, not looking for trades. Horsepower was 540 at the tires, I dont remember torque numbers and dyno sheet was in the build book. I think a ride in the car will verify the numbers for the buyer.

Reaction score
Wow, you're close to me and such a beautiful car. Good luck with the sale. :thumb:

bolivianpimp

Reaction score
How many psi was the 540 at the wheels? ANY problems mechanical or body with car? Runs perfect smooth? Any track times?

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Guys, lets try and stay on topic and have questions only pertinent for the sale of the car and if you are interested. Thank you...

yzfone

forum member
Reaction score
It was at 15psi. It does have a few scrathches on the very bottom of the front bumper, you can't see it unless you lie down on the ground. Other than that just normal stuff from being driven. It went 11.11 in Bowling Green a couple of years a go. Car didnt pull well in third and was retuned afterwards by Tim at MPH, runs much better now, but have not been back to the track with it. It does have a little bit of piston slap when its cold, but it goes away when the car warms up.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back