Turbo 2006 Mustang GT

dino

forum member
Reaction score
keeping an eye on this. also interested in this 'slap'.

how's the driveability? not afraid to get in it and drive across country?

yzfone

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry about not posting video, I will get one tonight. I drove it from Fort Campbell to Fort Rucker (460 miles) twice. With the lock up converter it does very well on the intestate.

nickk678

forum member
Reaction score
This is a steal even if his motor has issues (which I'm sure it doesn't). Hell of a deal for someone. Bump

yzfone

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry, out of town for a few days. I will get a video tonight or tommorow morning.

yzfone

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry it took so long, Laptop died and phone didn’t allow me to e-mail. Audio is pretty crappy; you really can’t hear the piston slap, engine sounds good in person. The loudest noise you can hear is the injectors.
Engine has made this noise since it was new. Engine was removed from car twice and everything looked fine. I got aggravated and said to hell with it and drove the car like I intended it to be. I've never had an issue with the car. Even if you chose to buy it, and have the pistons replaced, you still have all the parts for a very stout motor. I think the price is fair even if you intended to rebuild it. I would not have any concern about driving the car across the country or to run it down the strip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Max44yFmYYE&feature=player_profilepage

yzfone

forum member
Reaction score
Price lowered to $16,000. I need to get a new truck, but if it doesnt sell at this price I'll just keep it.

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
mannnnnnn if only i could pull of my whole front end and my wheels and put it all on your car!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back