Turbo and turbo cams

TzReddy

forum member
Reaction score
Currently have a turbonetics 78/68 turbo so looking to upgrade to get me around 1k hp. Also looking for turbo cams. My long block came with livernois stage 3 blower cams so I will be pulling them and selling them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marble

forum member
Reaction score
I have a PT 76/75 GT 42 that I'm trying to sell but haven't listed it. Spec'd specifically for our mod motors. It would be similar toSactowns car only the turbo would be able to make more power. Fully loaded with ceramic BB etc. Its in perfect shape and never street driven. I think its rated at 1400hp. It's very similar to the PT 76/75 only built to run higher HP with a larger inlet/outlet and beefier internals.

I bought it and then decided to go a different direction. PM me if interested.

sportinawoody

!@#$%^&*(
Reaction score
Can’t find the specs for 3’s. Need to see if they’re going to suit my needs or if they’re overkill. Freshening my engine and changing some things and possibly replacing the entire 2.3 whipple in favor of custom mounting a 2.9 whipple

TzReddy

forum member
Reaction score
Intake Lift [email protected]

Exhaust Duration [email protected]

Intake Lift .535"

Exhaust Lift .550"

LSA 112

3VBLOWERCAMS.PNG

sportinawoody

!@#$%^&*(
Reaction score
Wow the stage 4’s are nothing more than 127550’s. These are closely comparable to 127450’s. I did not want to risk offending you with a lowball offer because I try not to come across as a dick if I can help it so just pm me your bottom. I’ll be honest, I’m leaning towards the 550’s although I’m probably going to limit myself to 18-20 lbs but this is coming via a gen3 2.9 whipple in a custom application for my 3valve but I may entertain these if it’s a price I can’t refuse

TzReddy

forum member
Reaction score
Wow the stage 4’s are nothing more than 127550’s. These are closely comparable to 127450’s. I did not want to risk offending you with a lowball offer because I try not to come across as a dick if I can help it so just pm me your bottom. I’ll be honest, I’m leaning towards the 550’s although I’m probably going to limit myself to 18-20 lbs but this is coming via a gen3 2.9 whipple in a custom application for my 3valve but I may entertain these if it’s a price I can’t refuse

Lol pm me your offer

sportinawoody

!@#$%^&*(
Reaction score
this quoted from there site on their 3v turbo cams and stage 3 are probably a pretty radical cam

MMR Custom 3V TURBO CAMS (2005-2010) No other Company has the History of Turbo Charging Modular Engines than MMR, MMR has 3 stages of Custom Turbo Grinds to fit every application, each cam has been track and dyno tested to perfection to bring you the most powerful cam you can put in your Turbocharged 3V. Stage 1 Single or Twin Turbos up to 18 psi w/mild bolt ons such as Throttle Body, plenum, Tubular headers etc. Stage 2 Single or Twin Turbos up to 18 psi w/ ported Heads, Intake manifolds, Stroker engines, oversize valves etc. Stage 3 Single or Twin Turbos up to 30 psi w/ heavily Ported Heads, Sheetmetal or heavily ported Intake manifolds. All cam kits include spec sheet, All kits require PN#900824 Spring kit or equivalent. To protect our Valuable Research and Development MMR does not print or share cam specs

TzReddy

forum member
Reaction score
Ok give me 350 for mine and we have a deal. Just give me a week to get them sent out and stuff

sportinawoody

!@#$%^&*(
Reaction score
brother I just bought a brand new set of stage 3 ernie Elliot ( yes brand new ) bare heads and comp 127550's with 26125 springs, retainers, lockouts, phaser bolts for 1200 bucks. im not in the market anymore

Cory Henfling

Reaction score
I have a PT 76/75 GT 42 that I'm trying to sell but haven't listed it. Spec'd specifically for our mod motors. It would be similar toSactowns car only the turbo would be able to make more power. Fully loaded with ceramic BB etc. Its in perfect shape and never street driven. I think its rated at 1400hp. It's very similar to the PT 76/75 only built to run higher HP with a larger inlet/outlet and beefier internals.

I bought it and then decided to go a different direction. PM me if interested.

Back