Updated the look of my car just a little bit...

Haze28

forum member
Reaction score
Decided to change it up a little, tinted the taillights, 3rd brake light, turn signals, fogs, and while I was at it did a little experiment with the pony in the grill. I think it came out pretty damn good. Here are the results...

IMG_7209.jpg

IMG_7234.jpg

IMG_7243.jpg

IMG_7214.jpg

IMG_7215.jpg

IMG_7221.jpg

IMG_7233.jpg

IMG_7226.jpg

IMG_7220.jpg

IMG_7227.jpg

IMG_7228.jpg

IMG_7216.jpg

IMG_7231.jpg

IMG_7229.jpg

IMG_7217.jpg

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOVE IT!! And I must say, I dig your wheels too! May I suggest just going ahead and tinting the headlights as well? I think it would top it off completely......if not, it still looks damn good!

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
car's nice other than the wheels.... I only like chrome wheels. Likely an age thing, haha :hammer:

Haze28

forum member
Reaction score
Mind telling me how you did your tail lights? That's exactly the look I'm wanting!

It's just VHT niteshades and clearcoat. All we did was scuff the lights with a high grit sandpaper, clean them off and sprayed 2 light coats of the VHT. After it dried, hit it with a couple coats of clear. I was going to wet sand and polish them but they turned out really nice so I didn't bother.

Haze28

forum member
Reaction score
LOVE IT!! And I must say, I dig your wheels too! May I suggest just going ahead and tinting the headlights as well? I think it would top it off completely......if not, it still looks damn good!

Thanks! I thought about the headlights but I don't want to sacrifice any of my ability to see at night. Maybe after I get my hands on some HID's...

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
It's just VHT niteshades and clearcoat. All we did was scuff the lights with a high grit sandpaper, clean them off and sprayed 2 light coats of the VHT. After it dried, hit it with a couple coats of clear. I was going to wet sand and polish them but they turned out really nice so I didn't bother.

Thanks man, guess I've found my next project!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back