Ups guy brought me a present!

ALLMOTOR05GT

Banned
Reaction score
well i got home and the ups guy had brought me a gift lol! anyway im excited im going to the track tonight for test and tune to get a few runs in with the 3.55 gear just to see what kind of difference the 4.30 gear makes. thanks again to john at bbr ordered these monday afternoon showed up yesterday not bad!

ill be installing these this weekend i hope ill post pics and vids when its done.

thanks
adam

Attachments

• yukon 1.jpg
    yukon 1.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 15
  • yukon 2.jpg
    yukon 2.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 14
  • yukon 3.jpg
    yukon 3.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 13

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Gotta love those UPS man gifts, it's almost like they know us because they always know what to leave.:beerchug2:

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
i'm thinking i should have gone with 4.30 as well since i run a 295/45/18 size tire on the rear wheels.

bigray327

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The UPS guy and I are getting to be best friends. He should just move in to save himself a lot of time. I'll see him again today, in fact, for a 3" Magnaflow cat-back, w00t.

ALLMOTOR05GT

Banned
Reaction score
lol he just came again!! dropped off my friction modifier!! looks like im droppin the car off tommorow to the installer so hopefully this weekend ill have her back and ill post pics and vids!! also going to the track tonight to get a before with 3.55's and then with the 4.30's.

adam

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back