Vortech V3 Anniversary Edition (Intercooled)

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
SOLD!!!

Selling my Vortech V3 A2W Si-Trim Supercharger kit (Self-Lubricated). This is the Black Edition of the V3, very beautiful in person and pictures. Has less thank 5K on it. Changed the oil in it March 2013. Extra two full oil bottles included, heat exchanger, water pump also. Right now it has the 3.12 pulley on it and will come with the stock 3.33 pulley. 3.12 pulley makes 10-12psi and the 3.31 makes 8-10psi on my setup. This kit will easily get you into the mid 400s as far as horsepower.

This will come with everything you need except BAP/Spark Plugs/Injectors/Tune. This kit will work with any 05-10. This kit is meant for the 07-09 coolant crossover setup, but you can call Brenspeed or most other companies that sell Vortech and buy the bracket for 05-06 or simply swap over to the new setup.

** This design allows for supercharger installation and operation without oil lines
Extraordinary 78% peak efficiency
Ideal for latest generation of improved breathing, high-power street and strip engines
Vastly improved flow and efficiency at high boost levels, providing completely new levels of power gain
Helical gear design with 3.6:1 step-up
The V-3 supercharger can be installed into any existing Vortech V-1, V-2, V-4 or V-7 bracketry
Includes remote fluid drain hose (attached to supercharger) that allows for simple fluid changes without removing the supercharger from the vehicle
A ventilated gear case assembly eliminates any potential internal pressure issues that are currently associated with non-vented competitive designs
Integrated gear case baffling for proper oil control
Simple oil slinger design does not require separate shaft or bearing set. This provides proper fluid delivery to gears and bearings
Superchargers are factory pre-filled with our special synthetic fluid.
Integrated dipstick for simple fluid checks.**

** Discharge OD:
2.75"
Inlet OD:
3.5"
Discharge ID:
2.38"
Inducer Diameter:
3.1" **

** Max Speed:
52000 RPM
Max Boost:
22 PSI
Max Flow:
1150 CFM
Max Power:
775 HP
Peak Efficiency:
78% **

SOLD!!!

I get nothing, but compliments with this setup. The all black look really sets off the engine bay in any colored car.This is a decently quiet supercharger, nothing but a little bit of whine. Nothing like the ProCharger jet engine sounds. Great for the sleeper look if that's what your going for. The kit is still in the car and will be taken out day of payment and shipped next day. If there are any questions or something that I might of missed please let me know. Thanks for looking.

:beer:

Also willing to trade for Airlift Suspension if you pay shipping on both ends!

Last edited:

konablue11gt

forum member
Reaction score
Word of advice .... don't ship this filled with oil, it will get all over the place during shipping ..lol experienced it. Folks very good deal here

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Word of advice .... don't ship this filled with oil, it will get all over the place during shipping ..lol experienced it. Folks very good deal here

Haha very good point! I'll make sure to drain her before shipping. Buyer still gets the used oil! Lol and thanks!

Lots of PM's about the payment plan.

I'm looking for $1500-$2000 as a down payment and $300-$500 monthly.

We'll wirte up a Promissary Note going over all the payments/dates/method of payment/pentalties/sign etc...

Last edited:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I recommend the 60# injectors; they will support to the power level of all pullies and give you plenty of safety room which your tuner will appreciate.

As far as the BAP goes....for the same price of a used BAP you can install a Walboro 465 pump and our wiring upgrade kit and never have to use/rely on a BAP and have plenty of room to grow/be safe.

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
What hp #'s were you looking at with this kit and the supporting mods?

Are you asking for my numbers or what the kit guarantees? I wouldn't go off my numbers as the Hot Rod cams really hurt my hp/tq #'s. 450/390 after pulley swap. This will make easily 10lbs of boost with the 3.12 pulley so your going to be in the mid to high 400's just being stock according to Vortech's website.

About how much would the BAP and injectors run? Also what injector is recommended?

Hit up Greg @ S&H for prices. He's a great vendor and they have incredible prices. I ran 32lb injectors with this kit. Injectors $200-$300 my guess depending on what you want power wise.

Did you run this kit on stock internals?

Yes

Pmed trying to decide this or turbo

PM replied.

I recommend the 60# injectors; they will support to the power level of all pullies and give you plenty of safety room which your tuner will appreciate.

As far as the BAP goes....for the same price of a used BAP you can install a Walboro 465 pump and our wiring upgrade kit and never have to use/rely on a BAP and have plenty of room to grow/be safe.

Thanks Greg! :highfive:

We'll wirte up a Promissary Note going over all the payments/dates/method of payment/pentalties/sign etc...

Last edited:

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
Oh man, I am so close.. I have only 3,000$. Fml

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
What would be needed to get this 450 rwhp?

1074117.jpg

:highfive:

Redfireshaker06

forum member
Reaction score
Thats why i want that mark. I don't know whether to get this or save for the Roush TVS phase 1 which I'm able to get at cost. But this thing looks sweet

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
What would be needed to get this 450 rwhp?

Simply plug and play! Lol

Thats why i want that mark. I don't know whether to get this or save for the Roush TVS phase 1 which I'm able to get at cost. But this thing looks sweet

You know you want this!

Why are you selling it?

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89358&page=30

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back