VSOP?

Hysteria

0 .· ` ' / ·. 30 psi
Reaction score
Nice car.

What made you title it VSOP?

VSOP was a short little scrawny kid. If I ever saw him around here, I'd body slam him on the hood of his car and then take a picture of it and post it on here for all of the people he fucked over on S197Forums.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice car.

What made you title it VSOP?

VSOP was a short little scrawny kid. If I ever saw him around here, I'd body slam him on the hood of his car and then take a picture of it and post it on here for all of the people he fucked over on S197Forums.

I would pay you..Actually, I would raise $$ from members here on the forum to pay your bail...:beerdrink::beerdrink::beerdrink::beerdrink:

Hysteria

0 .· ` ' / ·. 30 psi
Reaction score
The title of the vid is what got my eye, "Hennessey" (s.i.). Couldn't remember what he looked like. Did he rip you off as well?

He didn't rip me off, but he did it to so many people and a few are close friends. We're supposed to be a tight group on here and help each other out, to use that trust for your own financial gain and the expense of others doesn't set well with me.

lito

forum member
Reaction score
And they do not have anything better to do that use snakebite's audio in the video intro? poser.

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
Okay, Okay, Okay. We get it. We really do get it. We know you have nitrous. No need to purge it an ridiculous amount of times.

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
great stance!! I hear a centrifigal in the background around the :48 second mark

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back