Waiting for a great deal on gauges? Look no further!!

J

Jordan@JPC

Don't just assume your pony is running in top condition. Buy the proper instrumentation and keep a close eye on you investment. We're running some great specials on gauges, so if you don't see what you're looking for here contact us and we'll get you a great price on whatever you need: [email protected].

From Autometer's Cobalt line:

2cf7ibb.jpg

6103 Mechanical Boost/Vacuum: $74.95
6163 Analog Electric Fuel Pressure: $199.95
6178 Cobalt Wideband Air/Fuel: $299.99
10051 Autometer 3-Gauge Pod $89.99

2m6q4i0.jpg

Normally: $664.88
Sale: $639.95 shipped!!

Another, from Autometer's Nexus line:

2rnap1i.jpg

6470 Electrical Boost/Vacuum: $249.95
6463 Analog Electric Fuel Pressure: $249.95
6478 Cobalt Wideband Air/Fuel: $399.99
6401 Nexus Controller $269.95
Speed of Sound 3-gauge pod: $139.99

6xw6xf.jpg

Normally: $1309.83
Sale: $1249.83 shipped!!

Other options and configurations to choose from:

Speed of Sound Triple Pillar and Three Autometer Cobalt Gauges: $649.95 shipped!!

Speed of Sound Dual Pillar and Two Autometer Cobalt Gauges: $429.95 shipped!!

Speed of Sound Dual Pillar and Two Nexus Gauges Including Controller : $889.95 shipped!!

Please contact us if you have any questions :beer:

(866) 572-7223

Last edited by a moderator:

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
Curious.... what is the Nexus controller??? I have never heard of that.

I am interested in the Cobalt Mechanical Boost, Cobalt Fuel Pressure, and Cobalt Wideband A/F. Can you shoot me a price shipped for those three, and also a price for those three and the SOS Triple Pod. (two seperate prices).

If the Controller thing is cool, I may go with those instead.

Im glad to see a deal like this creep up... I was ready to pull the string on these! =]

J

Jordan@JPC

Curious.... what is the Nexus controller??? I have never heard of that.

I am interested in the Cobalt Mechanical Boost, Cobalt Fuel Pressure, and Cobalt Wideband A/F. Can you shoot me a price shipped for those three, and also a price for those three and the SOS Triple Pod. (two seperate prices).

If the Controller thing is cool, I may go with those instead.

Im glad to see a deal like this creep up... I was ready to pull the string on these! =]

Those Nexus gauges all connect to a "brain" so to speak, so the controller is necessary for all of the gauges to function. However, it also enables remote programming (as Autometer calls it) so you can change all sorts of features on the gauges like the background color, warning points, peak and hold, record/playback, etc.. They're pricier than normal gauges, but they are pretty trick if you're into that kind of tech.

Hang tight and I'll shoot you a PM with some quotes.

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
Can I program any sort of warnings into the Cobalt A/F?????? I think the wideband commander you can do that?

J

Jordan@JPC

Can I program any sort of warnings into the Cobalt A/F?????? I think the wideband commander you can do that?

Yup, the Cobalt wideband gauge does have some programming capabilities. At the very least you can program in limit warnings. More here, I'm just copying this from Autometer:

• LED digital display.
0-4v data output feed for ECU, data acquisition unit, or Laptop tuning.
• Auto-Dimming gauge brightness feature.
• Includes high-quality Bosch wideband O2 sensor.
• Display data in Lambda or numerical A/F ratio.
User programmable range.
Peak recall/memory.
• 10:1 to 20:1 AFR Range for Gasoline Applications.
• Adjustable for Alternate Fuel Types (Ethanol, Methanol, Propane, CNG).
• 6:1 to 18:1 AFR Range for Alternate Fuel Types.
User Programmable Warning Function.

The only caveat on the 0-4v output is that you'll need some kind of data aquisition software to record the information. The Cobalt gauges do not come with any software.

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
Yup, the Cobalt wideband gauge does have some programming capabilities. At the very least you can program in limit warnings. More here, I'm just copying this from Autometer:

• LED digital display.
0-4v data output feed for ECU, data acquisition unit, or Laptop tuning.
• Auto-Dimming gauge brightness feature.
• Includes high-quality Bosch wideband O2 sensor.
• Display data in Lambda or numerical A/F ratio.
User programmable range.
Peak recall/memory.
• 10:1 to 20:1 AFR Range for Gasoline Applications.
• Adjustable for Alternate Fuel Types (Ethanol, Methanol, Propane, CNG).
• 6:1 to 18:1 AFR Range for Alternate Fuel Types.
User Programmable Warning Function.

The only caveat on the 0-4v output is that you'll need some kind of data aquisition software to record the information. The Cobalt gauges do not come with any software.

Where can I get the data acquisition software? Also, I want to say that I appreciate all the insight you are providing. I will keep an eye on my PM box!!!! :thumb:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Other options and configurations to choose from:

Speed of Sound Triple Pillar and Three Autometer Cobalt Gauges: $649.95 shipped!!

Speed of Sound Dual Pillar and Two Autometer Cobalt Gauges: $429.95 shipped!!

Speed of Sound Dual Pillar and Two Nexus Gauges Including Controller : $889.95 shipped!!

So is this like buyer's choice on what gauges? Or sellers choice as to what random two (or three) gauges to throw in? Or ?

J

Jordan@JPC

Where can I get the data acquisition software? Also, I want to say that I appreciate all the insight you are providing. I will keep an eye on my PM box!!!! :thumb:

My pleasure!

Yeah, part of the problem is that the Cobalt stuff doesn't come with any software, and is just marketed as being "capable" of datalogging since it has an analog output. So for instance, if you'd like to log that output you'd need to buy a standalone logging tool. But if you're going that far, you might as well buy a logging tool that logs more than AFR (that's my opinion).

I'm not saying that this is a good logging tool, I'm just posting this as a reference to what you'd be looking for if you want a standalone logging tool for your wideband:

http://www.microdaq.com/lascar/usb/el-usb-3.php

Notice that device comes with software to display the data.

So is this like buyer's choice on what gauges? Or sellers choice as to what random two (or three) gauges to throw in? Or ?

Yup, buyers choice :beer:

We're actually having a sale on all gauges, and I just posted up some popular configurations as examples. So if you want one gauge or six, with or without a pod, we can get you a good deal. If you don't see what you're looking for listed shoot me and PM and I'll get you a price quote.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back