Watts Link Glory!

Paladin LL 06

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I used the Steeda adjustable panhard bar instead of the watts link. I don't go to the track so I cheaped out and spent $200 instead of $1000. The car handles a lot better than it did, but for the extra $$$$, I think I should have gone for it. The "experts" said I didn't need it, but I should have saved up!!

Pentalab

forum member
Reaction score
I used the Steeda adjustable panhard bar instead of the watts link. I don't go to the track so I cheaped out and spent $200 instead of $1000. The car handles a lot better than it did, but for the extra $$$$, I think I should have gone for it. The "experts" said I didn't need it, but I should have saved up!!

I went from oem PHB to BMR adj PHB + brace..... to WL watts link. The watts is superb, albeit expensive. ( wl watts has also gone up in $ from $800 to $900) This BMR watts is a bargain by comparison..and works better, more adjustment. The BMR differential mount watts will also be a cost effective winner. I had the Eaton tru-trac installed the same day as the watts. Between those 2 items, the handling improvement is huge.

BMR Tech 2

Kelly's Replacement Lackey
Reaction score
Are you two guys down the hall from each other..or 3 cubicles over ?

They're on the same loveseat

Actually, the same bean bag chair.

Definitely overkill for the street, but it sure is fun!

durr4456

forum member
Reaction score
Who cares if it's overkill? Aren't most mods overkill for a street application :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMR Tech 2

Reaction score
Got the UCA and poly diff bushing in this evening. 11-14 mount will work on 05-10 as long as you swap to the 11-14 upper bolt! Thrilled with the new UCA and bushing. A little extra gear noise, but barely noticeable. No knocks, clunks, or other noise that people are usually worried about with bearings. The ride isn't much harsher either. A little firmer, but still totally comfortable on the street.

BMR Tech 2

Reaction score
Just for giggles, here are the differences in the 05-10 and 11-14 UCA bolts. The 05-10 is on the left, the 11-14 is on the right.

22114974495_552bbcb6d5_c.jpg

BMR Tech 2

Reaction score
I got my new sway bar installed last night and dropped the RC down on my watts. It feels just as responsive as it did before, but my confidence accelerating out of a corner is substantially improved. With the RC set up so high, it would get a little more squirrelly than I like for the street. I'm very happy with the way the car handles and rides on the street with this latest slew of of parts, but I still think I may have some a-arms in my future to make the front end feel a little more crisp. The factory hydrobushings really take all the feel out of the front end and after driving our shop car with our a-arms, it sucks going back to the stock a-arms!

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah no shit.

Now that this guy took my salary away, I am envious.

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Ha, yeah right :)
I need some parts in a bad way. Lol. My car is 10 years old!

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back