What are the new links at the bottom of every thread?

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I don't think that is completely accurate Brian

All the usual suspects seem to be posting. Some of the vets from 07 and 08 rarely post. I suppose that is somewhat the way of things. Hawgman in his prime would have been fun to be around.

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
Someone that is in this for a money making venture. Will not sit around for long and watch people be run off. If you say you didn't buy this forum to make money that is bullshit. You have no real interest in mustangs or the people that make this place what it is/was..

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
I was giving benefit of doubt but these flashing ad banners on every fucking post is ridiculous

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Someone that is in this for a money making venture. Will not sit around for long and watch people be run off. If you say you didn't buy this forum to make money that is bullshit. You have no real interest in mustangs or the people that make this place what it is/was..

Your wrong, he has self interest. His goal is to make money with happy members and vendors. Is it a dance? Of course!

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Fuck this new owner in the ass with a 3 foot dildo!!!!!!!

Why do you need to use a 3 ft dildo? Your 3 incher not cutting it? :thumb:

I never said bought the site to not make money, but that's not the only reason. I have always loved mustangs. I had owned one years ago and I still miss it. Do I have to own a mustang now for me to like them?

I was giving benefit of doubt but these flashing ad banners on every fucking post is ridiculous

What banners are you talking about or am I missing the sarcasm here?

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Just fucking give up the "but I still like mustangs" bullshit already. If you would fucking say you bought this solely to make money it would be the first truthful thing you would have said on here

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
Just fucking give up the "but I still like mustangs" bullshit already. If you would fucking say you bought this solely to make money it would be the first truthful thing you would have said on here

Where is the like button?

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Why do you need to use a 3 ft dildo? Your 3 incher not cutting it? :thumb:

I never said bought the site to not make money, but that's not the only reason. I have always loved mustangs. I had owned one years ago and I still miss it. Do I have to own a mustang now for me to like them?

What banners are you talking about or am I missing the sarcasm here?

Not doing it anymore but every post had American myscle flashing banners and Tasca in random places. Hope that's a fluke

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score

I like black people, I once had a black friend.

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
Not doing it anymore but every post had American myscle flashing banners and Tasca in random places. Hope that's a fluke

That has been going on at times for months. I started a thread awhile back on it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back