What are the new links at the bottom of every thread?

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dude, so you want me to jump back and forth here? I'm not going anywhere. You leave or you can hang out here on s197, enjoy the forum as you always have and see what happens. There's nothing else I can say to you but just hang here and see what happens.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
There are many reasons I bought this forum and making money isn't the only one. I could have bought a scuba diving forum and make money but I don't like scuba diving. So there's a lot more to it for me then just making money. If you don't believe me then I don't know what to tell you.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
There are many reasons I bought this forum and making money isn't the only one. I could have bought a scuba diving forum and make money but I don't like scuba diving. So there's a lot more to it for me then just making money. If you don't believe me then I don't know what to tell you.
Shaggy go buy an S197, that would be a good start lol. Wait nevermind lol you did. :hi:

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I can pride myself on two things, being an asshole and an honest man. Fuck you shaggy, I have read more than enough(probably things you didn't think would be shared) to know you are a liar

If you think I'm a liar, or some douchbag that is going to kill this forum off, then sorry you feel that way. If you want to stay and see how things go, by all means stay, if you don't and want to leave, by all means leave.

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Fine, I'll take my temper tantrum back. My bad Shaggy

Doing it again, and I'm not using tapatalk
4786705C-366A-4348-B8AC-3330DACB8637_zpsoea8qt8m.png

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Let me know if it happens again.

JimC

Reaction score

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Bryan, since you're not just in it for the money, how much to make it so you are no longer the owner? I'm guessing you'd have a lot less reason to stick around without those dollar signs.

But on the real, how much? Or how much do you need us to donate so you leave this place the fuck alone? I was cool with some little updates to the software, but making the forum publicly viewable without warning the members is just plain shitty. I run a couple of (admittedly smaller) forums, and would feel like a total piece of shit for trying to pull something like that.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back