What are the new links at the bottom of every thread?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Those kinds of links won't work with this site because the forum threads are only visible to registered users. Guests can't see shit.

maybe not anymore??????

edit - confirmed, appears as that is no longer the case, I just logged out and could see every thread I tried. Could not see member pages without being logged it.

Last edited:

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
maybe not anymore??????

edit - confirmed, appears as that is no longer the case, I just logged out and could see every thread I tried. Could not see member pages without being logged it.

Damn, I don't like that very much.

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
Someone say titties?
bewbs.gif

How did you get my gf's gif?

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Dave, i did that last night. This forum is all over the social media sites. Accessible for anyone to see. Bullshit imo. Want to see us fucking join and become a supporting member.

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
That sucks. I remember having to wait almost 3 months for my account to be activated so I could post.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
maybe not anymore??????

Unfortunate...understand from a new owner point of view and vendor income. Problem being that ghosts don't contribute a whole lot.

JimC

Reaction score
That isn't new. Many times in the past I've been on the site and then wondered why I couldn't reply to something. Looked at the top and realized that I wasn't logged in. I could only read threads

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That isn't new. Many times in the past I've been on the site and then wondered why I couldn't reply to something. Looked at the top and realized that I wasn't logged in. I could only read threads

You know, I have noticed the guest count seemed higher lately.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Before it was set up so that unless you were a member you couldnt even view the threads. All you would see on the main page is the sub forums and next to them would be private. Click the link and it would say you dont have permission to view and it would ask you to log in.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

yes it's changed a week ago. there was a time historically that it was not the case, but it was changed to a private set up 2 or 3 years back if my memory serves.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
yes it's changed a week ago. there was a time historically that it was not the case, but it was changed to a private set up 2 or 3 years back if my memory serves.

Probably the YB dustup.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Before it was set up so that unless you were a member you couldnt even view the threads. All you would see on the main page is the sub forums and next to them would be private. Click the link and it would say you dont have permission to view and it would ask you to log in.

This.

JimC

Reaction score
Could be, you would know more than me on the site operation. But I'm sure that in the last 2 years I have been logged out but able to view threads.

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
Could be, you would know more than me on the site operation. But I'm sure that in the last 2 years I have been logged out but able to view threads.

In Dec. of 2013, I remember you could view some threads, but not all. I remember seeing majority of them marked private as mentioned earlier.

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
I would never have thought it would be so erotic to see a woman put her clothes ON.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back