What brand turbo would u go with!!!!

roberts

forum member
Reaction score
yea and there local for me to so that helps a lot incase I need something!! But Im still on the fence waiting on a price for the precision if I don't get one by tomorrow ill be buying a borg

Sactown

Sactown
Reaction score

myystanng

forum member
Reaction score
I had a 66mm Borg and made 485 on 10 psi. Spooked ok. Now I have a 76 biller bb Prec. But have the build is not finished so no results. Builder recommendation so can't wait to see the results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rcm90

forum member
Reaction score
damn whats the info on that bug guy!!!

It's a 84/96 with a 1.0a/r housing. Waiting on Jose to release the 100mm turbine to the public. :rockit:

What are your power goals? Dustin's(CPRsm) base turbo is a 76/83 with a t6 housing, it spools stupid fast on a stick coyote and will support 1k whp

roberts

forum member
Reaction score
It's a 84/96 with a 1.0a/r housing. Waiting on Jose to release the 100mm turbine to the public. :rockit:

What are your power goals? Dustin's(CPRsm) base turbo is a 76/83 with a t6 housing, it spools stupid fast on a stick coyote and will support 1k whp

Ill be making 700rwhp but also want room to grow when I put a 8 bolt crank in it.

roberts

forum member
Reaction score
I went with this precision turbo, but with the ball bearing upgrade.

http://www.precisionturbo.net/Stree...treet-and-Race-Turbocharger---PT7675-CEA®/279

If you don't want to spend the extra cash for the upgrade I would get the borg. I also but drive my car much on the street any more, so the 3k failure is true (the bearing should eliminate that) it would take me years to get there.

Thanks for the honesty!! Yea my car will be a street / strip car so that's why im worried about the 3k miles thing. and yea don't have enough money to get the ball bearing

Sactown

Sactown
Reaction score
Thanks for the honesty!! Yea my car will be a street / strip car so that's why im worried about the 3k miles thing. and yea don't have enough money to get the ball bearing

I don't know how it compares with a borg, but mine with the bb kit spools quick as hell just fyi

ESP v6

forum member
Reaction score
Gave up on Precision after I kept blowing it up and getting lack luster support. Garrett BB now with no issues what so ever.

roberts

forum member
Reaction score
Gave up on Precision after I kept blowing it up and getting lack luster support. Garrett BB now with no issues what so ever.

Yea this is what I hear about precision is when it takes a shit good luck getting good help. Also heard might as well buy another one.

roberts

forum member
Reaction score
Well after talking with lots of ppl the last 2 days I just put my order in on a borg warner kit. And talked to ppl they said precision is for ppl that are race cars and for a street strip car go with a borg so after hearing that 3 times I went borg!!
Thanks for all the help guys!!!!!

myystanng

forum member
Reaction score
Man you guys are making me second guess my choice of a precision 76 bb over my bullseye 66!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roberts

forum member
Reaction score
well if I hade the extra $$ I was going to do a bullseye but didn't have a extra grand to spend. But that's what everyone said precision is for race cars vs borg is more of a turbo for street aand strip car and will take a beating!

Back