What have you done to your mustang today?

Scott

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ordered a Performance Automatic Deep Aluminum Pan with Filler Tube, SOS Dash Pod, Auto Meter Nexus Oil Pressure, Transmission Temperature and Water Temperature Gauges.

taylor_reid

forum member
Reaction score
Picked up my rims. Went from flat black, to gloss black. Looks amazing.

jpac811

Slow 3v
Reaction score
Put on new Nitto 555s and put this funny sticker on

2011-07-14135841.jpg

2011-07-14135324.jpg

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Changed my oil and filled fluids for our trip to Santa Barbara tomorrow morning. Also washed and detailed the car so it looks ok driving down the road on our 2 1/2 hour drive

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
Took advantage of the SHR July 4th sale and picked up billet lock pockets and pins. These things fit like a glove and look great.

Newlockpocket.jpg

erat

forum member
Reaction score
Test fit my new wheels.

078945c1.jpg

4810f9af.jpg

f6ee1eaa.jpg

I think I need a spacer in the rear, and these may be murdered out soon. Still staring at them....hmmmm, or may just need some Sportlines.

Last week I dynomatted the trunk and under the back seat, this weekend is the doors and under the front seats.

Just before that, I upgraded most of the suspension: K Springs, Ford Racing Handling pack - adjustable, UMI Panhard, UCA and bushings, LCA with relocation brackets, adj. strut tower brace and subframe connectors and I corrected my camber (which my alignment guy couldn't do), thanks to some good threads in this forum.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I think I need a spacer in the rear, and these may be murdered out soon. Still staring at them....hmmmm, or may just need some Sportlines.

Last week I dynomatted the trunk and under the back seat, this weekend is the doors and under the front seats.

Just before that, I upgraded most of the suspension: K Springs, Ford Racing Handling pack - adjustable, UMI Panhard, UCA and bushings, LCA with relocation brackets, adj. strut tower brace and subframe connectors and I corrected my camber (which my alignment guy couldn't do), thanks to some good threads in this forum.

Car looks SICK!!!:thumb:

NO spacers and NO murdered out PAAALEEEAASSSE!!!!:rant::yuck:

Sportlines or Coilovers FTW!! Put a CDC Classic spoiler on that beast too!

We need to hook up!:beer:

erat

forum member
Reaction score
The wheels look good but the tires look too small. What size are they?

Agreed.

255/35/20 on a 20x9 and 295/30/20 on a 20x10.5

They stand up pretty straight, But I think I should have gone 275 and 305 and a hair taller if I could find an proportionate set. The wall height of this combo is nearly the same. Something is not rite, just can't put my finger on it.

58242fd9.jpg

Last edited:

erat

forum member
Reaction score
Car looks SICK!!!:thumb:

NO spacers and NO murdered out PAAALEEEAASSSE!!!!:rant::yuck:

Sportlines or Coilovers FTW!! Put a CDC Classic spoiler on that beast too!

We need to hook up!:beer:

Thanks my Louisiana brotha, you aren't far from me.:beer:

Shes going in for surgery in a week or so. Shes getting a CS/GT front bumper, GT500 rear bumper, GT500 tail, 9 bar grill, maybe hidden fogs and I think I will put Shelby brake duct bezels and PIAA lights and maybe a Shelby lower billet, still chewing on it. All I need is the front end parts. I am considering a cowl hood also, these larger wheels are kind of calling for it, but I need to decide before she goes back in the booth.

Then.........a Whipple. The car is ready for it with the new suspension, I installed 3.90 hardened gears, rebuilt the tranny, upgraded the motor mounts. I can't think of anything else it'll need, except maybe a driveshaft, before I start cranking up the HP.

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Picked her up at Strictly...543 rwhp at 16 psi (90º F ambient) on stock ported/polished blower, 2.7" ASP blower pulley, Metco double bearing idler, and Innovators West 10% over balancer/pulley, Fluidyne HE, 160º thermostat, and cooler plugs. AFR at ~11.9 all along the curve. No torque numbers (his rpm cable wasn't working).:rock:

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back