What have you done to your mustang today?

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
That sounds depressing :(

What kind of louvers did you have on? I'm considering taking mine off, but I'm afraid I would never be able to get the hard water marks off the window/paint underneath.

It was.

I had the American muscle louvers. I still need to get the tape keftovers off the car. I just pulled them off before I called it a night.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Just wrote the check to pay it off.
Looking forward to having the title in hand :)

BLKBULLITT

forum member
Reaction score
black one looks nice... makes me want to do the rear decklid panel on mine.

On another note not really today but yesterday I started it for the first time in 2 months.

Last time it'll be fired up this year. Man did it ever put a huge grin on my face just hearing that motor and procharger whine! Can't wait to get some awesome seat time in her next year.

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
black one looks nice... makes me want to do the rear decklid panel on mine.

On another note not really today but yesterday I started it for the first time in 2 months.

Last time it'll be fired up this year. Man did it ever put a huge grin on my face just hearing that motor and procharger whine! Can't wait to get some awesome seat time in her next year.

It is nice. The wheels he's got are sweet and I've never seen a set like them on a Mustang.

AJCrader

forum member
Reaction score

Stupid old people ran out of gas, and slammed on their brakes out of no where and caused the 5 cars be hind them to get into an accident, I happened to be the last of the 5 cars, and the most damage.

AJCrader

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry about the car, are you ok?

I'm ok, just thoroughly pissed off, can't believe it happened, still in a bit of shock...had just discussed with a paint/body guy an hour before about new fenders and hood from trufiber...oh well, only owed like 20k on it so I should be ok in either getting a new one, or something just as nice

Back