What have you done to your mustang today?

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Moved it to a larger shop to install the new turbo kit, trans, and suspension mods. Oh, and did it with open exhaust manifolds.

JP06GT

forum member
Reaction score
Installed a set of FRPP sway bars on it today that I picked up from a local guy for 150 bucks! Feels a lot tighter than stock! Love it!

And managed to piss my dad off again by adding to my continuously growing pile of stock parts I keep hahaha!

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
I know a guy... He has 71 in stock too.... Plus certified preowned.

I drove her through a ford lot last night. She didn't like the looks of the Fusion. She likes the looks of the Hyundai Sonata. Damn.

Dam, sorry to hear the stangs gotta go. Dont worry, you'll only miss it when you pass nice cars on the street, which is pretty much everyday!!

My best friend has an 08 Vista Blue Shelby GT...I might have to unfriend him. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I drove her through a ford lot last night. She didn't like the looks of the Fusion. She likes the looks of the Hyundai Sonata. Damn.

My best friend has an 08 Vista Blue Shelby GT...I might have to unfriend him. Lol

Jeff ...

This is probably not what you want to read but it is true.
The Hyundai is probably the better choice for her if you intend on keeping it for a very long time.
Plus as the years have rolled by they have a nice vehicle now.
They have one hell of a Warranty.

Terry

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
esezyjaz.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
Jeff ...

This is probably not what you want to read but it is true.
The Hyundai is probably the better choice for her if you intend on keeping it for a very long time.
Plus as the years have rolled by they have a nice vehicle now.
They have one hell of a Warranty.

Terry

She's had this POS Chrysler since it was new so yeah, she hangs onto cars. I appreciate what you're saying and I actually agree. I think the Hyundai plant is now in Alabama or Georgia now too so at least they're employing Americans right?

Here's what I've done to my mustang today...

Swapped wheels and tires with my buddy since he was still rolling on the 235/50's and I had just put 275/40's on mine.

Also took the wheel spacers off mine and swapped them to his...

20131110_112434_zps7530116b.jpg

Pulled the smoked front lights and the tint off the fogs.

20131110_112403_zpsc1f316bb.jpg

20131110_112344_zps556c7e69.jpg

20131110_112424_zpse37458a0.jpg

Last edited:

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Jeff ...

It is looking like a normal Mustang once again.

LOL,
Terry

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
Dynoed it last night finally.

I was happy to still be over 600 rwhp after having to lower the boost by putting the stock pulley and air box back on due to fueling issues.

View attachment 45464

Last edited:

Bill220

forum member
Reaction score
Attempted to change out the rear LCA's on my Bullitt without air tools. Epic fail.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Pulled my blower and intake manifold off for the second time this week. Seems I forgot to secure a hose clamp the first time and had coolant leaking under the manifold into the engine valley.

The upside of this is that I'll have some practice for when I pull the engine next week. I'll be doing this at my mechanic's shop and the practice will make me much quicker, so I won't appear to be as big of a bumbling fool in front of a couple seasoned mechanics.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Shit. I shoulda asked. I figured I was just paying it forward.

Does that mean you want to buy the headers and driveshaft back too?

Lol, no harm done. I have a DS sitting in a box already and I'm still not sure what I'm doing power wise - I wish I could buy that KB from you. I plan on tearing the car apart soon for a major reconditioning, body work, dynamat, wire tuck, etc.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
You could just buy my car for the dealership and then take the KB off.

Ain't no body got time fo' that!

I should've clarified that I'm not sure what kind of power I want. Looking at a Procharger or turbo. The KB is nice though... I hate you for tempting me.

lethe

V4g!n@ #er
Reaction score
Ain't no body got time fo' that!

I should've clarified that I'm not sure what kind of power I want. Looking at a Procharger or turbo. The KB is nice though... I hate you for tempting me.

Turbos are fun and all but if i was to do it over again i would have gone with a procharger or something similar instead..And i still may in the future.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back