What have you done to your mustang today?

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I drove it, after cheating on it yesterday and sitting in a Corvette, briefly. However in one of life's little ironies, the Corvette's battery died and guess whose car was the one used to jump it.....I smirked.

Belly LOL!:naughty1:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Took a pair of Germans, in town visiting, for a ride in the Shelby and left them with shit eating grins!

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Installed the Boss Splitter and gave her a bath!

I also took her out for a nice drive!

Drex

forum member
Reaction score
Took it out on the bahn
And had my way with an overzealous Porsche Cayenne S driver. Once I slowed down in a speed zone, he passed me but wouldn't look in my direction. "owned by an American Sports car"

MrClean

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
6.25 quarts of fresh oil 5W50 and a Z-Max. Then drove her and drove her and drove her.

Barricade

Decepticon Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Took a pair of Germans, in town visiting, for a ride in the Shelby and left them with shit eating grins!

Germans LOVE Mustangs.....I didnt know that till we hosted an exchange student. He went nuts over the Stable.

Now my son is over there till the end of the month.

He took this picture for Independance Day since its obviously not celebrated in Germany. He posted it on his Facebook.

I thought it was a hoot.

273220_100000346981692_6245074_n.jpg

How much more American can you get? Batman & Old Glory! :worship:

Oh...and to stay on topic I fitted up my new, wider push bumper and I added another siren/PA speaker.

2011-07-02103746.jpg

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Since my dogs woke me up early as hell, I went back over all bolts and wheel lugs and torque checked them. This is from installing my new drilled and slotted rotors. All brake components were good, but the wheel lugs were all loose. Do another torque check in another 50 miles.

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Last night i VHTed my fogs behind the hidden grill . It turned out prettt good.

62c5e68b-d3e2-8121.jpg

MrClean

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Germans LOVE Mustangs.....I didnt know that till we hosted an exchange student. He went nuts over the Stable.

He took this picture for Independance Day since its obviously not celebrated in Germany. He posted it on his Facebook.

I thought it was a hoot.

Oh...and to stay on topic I fitted up my new, wider push bumper and I added another siren/PA speaker.

2011-07-02103746.jpg

Pretty cool looking Decepticon, except for all the added weight on the very nose of the car...actually extending the weight out PAST the nose of the car...

Barricade

Decepticon Extraordinaire
Reaction score
yup...ole Barricade aint gonna win any short contests.

As for the weight....it was addressed and his suspension is modified.

Hell the whole DAMN car is modified. lol

maverickwolfe

forum member
Reaction score

I thought it was a hoot.

2011-07-02103746.jpg

haha that picture of your son is AWESOME!

but wait! you're modifying a movie car (further modifying in this case) doesn't that screw with the value?

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Sold it! Lady is picking it up tomorrow. She didn't like the Hurst shifter so I have to swap it out in the morning. So, I will have a Hurst Billet Competition shifter for sale tomorrow. :naughty1:

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Installed a new air filter on my JLT CAI because for the second time now, by dumbass has damaged the filter while trying clean it.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Gave the girl a wash today, starting next monday its going to sit around for 8 months while I'm gone. But..... by the time I get back I'm going to have the Kenne Bell 2.8LC, 3.5 aluminum Driveshaft, new clutch kit, long tubes (still haven't decided which brand), GT500 spoiler, Roush front bumper, hotchkis sways, BBR billet LCA's and my forgestars sitting in the garage waiting for me. At least I'll have the Roush bumper, spoiler and wheels before I leave. Ahh, it can't come soon enough.

one.wicked.stang

Grudge Race?
Reaction score
I installed HT1s over the weekend and my older brother in CA. lowered his 5.0 and installed side window louvers, sent me a pic of after the drop.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back