What have you done to your mustang today?

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
Textured Black ForgeStar 19x9 and 19x11
IMG_7598.jpg

Did you remove the grille fogs and add them in the bumper and change the griles? Car looks great so far.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Started to swap out my mufflers once again after blowing one out a week ago. Took my last set of Bullitt mufflers out of the shed and discovered that they sound like a bag of broken glass when shaken. I bought them a year ago and never unwrapped them until now. $250 right down the drain.

And now I don't have any decent mufflers to put back on the car.

Turd burglar

forum member
Reaction score
Finished my torque arm install, gotta get the exhaust modified so it'll fit right with the ta, and it's flat out pissing rain so I can't even test it out to see how I like it, figures.

Fabman

Children Of The Corn
Reaction score
Started to swap out my mufflers once again after blowing one out a week ago. Took my last set of Bullitt mufflers out of the shed and discovered that they sound like a bag of broken glass when shaken. I bought them a year ago and never unwrapped them until now. $250 right down the drain.

And now I don't have any decent mufflers to put back on the car.

http://www.norcalsvtoa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10370

lethe

V4g!n@ #er
Reaction score
Replaced my oil filter relocation hoses, re tightened all the v bands on the turbo piping and adjusted my exhaust a little bit. I was able to get a little more clearance but im hearing a small leak somewhere. I'll save that for another day.

I also added a spring to the wastegate. With the spring that came installed in it i was seeing 4lbs. I added the blue spring and am now seeing a spike to 11psi and then it holds at 10psi.. Man what a difference 6lbs makes. I can't wait to throw another 8psi at it and see what it does in the 18psi range.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Replaced my oil filter relocation hoses, re tightened all the v bands on the turbo piping and adjusted my exhaust a little bit. I was able to get a little more clearance but im hearing a small leak somewhere. I'll save that for another day.

I also added a spring to the wastegate. With the spring that came installed in it i was seeing 4lbs. I added the blue spring and am now seeing a spike to 11psi and then it holds at 10psi.. Man what a difference 6lbs makes. I can't wait to throw another 8psi at it and see what it does in the 18psi range.

Hope you are forged when you hit 18psi!

Fabman

Children Of The Corn
Reaction score

a good guess is around 18 HP per PSI....at least with a twin screw.

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
Long day for sure.

First I would like to thank Jeff, Mike and Jason for all the help today. Still have a lot of work left, but if it wasn't for them I wouldn't even have go this far. We swapped parts from my 2012 to what is now going to be my 2013. The 12 is going to the way side.

Forgot to take a pic of the BMR K-member with everything on it as well as the one piece DS. It is frick'n awesome even though it was a PITA. Really cleans up the underside and tons of room.
The supercharger still needs to be installed along with the BMR Radiator support. Like I said, lots of work left, but a great start.
Oh yeah, still have to put the black car back together.

It was a good day. I enjoyed the wrench therapy. The blue monster is going to be badass!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back