What have you done to your mustang today?

GoneFord

forum member
Reaction score
They'll have to come off in 4 weeks for my winter wheels, but I couldn't fight the temptation of new stuff.

I didn't know the Brembos would fit behind those. Maybe there's hope for fitting them behind my stock fan blade rims so I can send my Razors out for widening . Never tried, but now I think I will.

Thanks.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I didn't know the Brembos would fit behind those. Maybe there's hope for fitting them behind my stock fan blade rims so I can send my Razors out for widening . Never tried, but now I think I will.

Thanks.

He has spacers.

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score
Looks good homey!!!

Thanks!

Thanks.

Yeah, i have 7/8s spacers. I'm sure you can get the fan blades to fit with some cheapo spacers from AM.

GreenTerror

forum member
Reaction score
Well most mod in the opposite direction but that's none of my business......

Haha yeah I did like the sound before but long cruises with the wife it was just a tad too loud. I'm considering electric cutouts and the stock exhaust. My theory is that will give best of both worlds, but I am still researching.

JimC

Reaction score
I almost pulled the trigger and bought a new engine (to replace the one that chipped the ring land on 2 pistons and blew the head gaskets when I put the turbo on tune or overboost, still not sure) - but then thought about it and realized that if I get the engine now, between the time it takes to get it here, install it, do some tuning, the car will be in winter storage. So a 6 month warranty on the replacement would be wasted on 5 months of the car sitting.

So, cleaned out the third bay of the garage and got it set up so that the Mustang and my wife's lawn tractor will both fit. Tight, but it fit. Now I can park my commuter car, 2010 Mariner, in the garage for the winter.

The new engine will have to wait until February. Then I can get it out of the garage, install the new engine, and get the tune fixed

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Fresh oil change, fuel filter, CAI filter, cabin air filter, BMR adjustable poly UCA with heavy duty mount, lubed all poly bushings, and cleaned her up. Busy day!

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
On Saturday I attempted the repair of the door insert on my driver's side in my '06GT. It came out OK, but I ended up with a couple of wrinkles at the top. It came out at the bottom on me, which messed me up. That contact cement don't play.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Finally pulled my 5.0 Coyote emblems off the side and put on by PBF ones. Should have just done this in the first place...

NL0vHM.jpg

RY3SLW.jpg

LSlayer

forum member
Reaction score
Gutted the interior, replaced the window felt strip. Maybe re-glue the leather door trim if the wife and baby quit summoning me.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Found the rattle I've been hearing. It came from my BMR Panhard bar. One of the nuts came loose on the adjustment side and the bar was flexing. Tightened up and the noise is gone!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back