What have you done to your mustang today?

DOFORLIFE

forum member
Reaction score
So after thinking about what Darren said about the 302 grill i went outside and took a closer look. In order for it to sit right the fog light holes need a trim to sit to where the fog light isn't pushing against the grill.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
So after thinking about what Darren said about the 302 grill i went outside and took a closer look. In order for it to sit right the fog light holes need a trim to sit to where the fog light isn't pushing against the grill.

:highfive: That's what I was told as well. Looks AWESOME!:waytogo:

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
Removed the stock tranny cooler host at the cooler and replaced with a section of rubber transmission rated hose. Double clamped to help make sure it doesn't pop off or leak. This was to help make room for the lower bracket on the TVS.

Was a pita especially in that small space there.

BkOeWIt.jpg

B8JeLfn.jpg

erat

forum member
Reaction score
Took her out of a 6 month hibernation to finish the exhaust and blew the transmission.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
You ever sit back and realize you haven't driven your car in 8 months and realize you are still 3 or 4 months away from getting it finished and ready to driveat the beginning of winter? That's when you lose motivation :/

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
You ever sit back and realize you haven't driven your car in 8 months and realize you are still 3 or 4 months away from getting it finished and ready to driveat the beginning of winter? That's when you lose motivation :/

It's pretty discouraging when projects lose steam. Just keep your head up bud and you'll have a pretty badass car to trade in on a GT350 soon enough!

:gr_grin:

bradleyem

forum member
Reaction score
Swapped out the heater coolant tubes and hopefully fixed my leak. It wasn't bad at all. Worst part was getting the stud out that holds the lines in place in the back of the engine. I had to remove the battery and tray and squeeze my hands back there to get to it.

Phil1098

Reaction score
Changed mufflers....again. After my LT headers and O/R H my FR500S mufflers were pretty obnoxious when the throttle opened, no drone, but really loud when the throttle opened. I figured if the headers and no cats made that big of a difference to those, maybe it would impact the stock mufflers, it didn't, way too quiet. So last night my MBRP axle backs showed up and went on. They look straight through, but really aren't very loud, just about right when the throttle is opened, but now I have a bit of drone. The jury is out as to whether I can live with that or not. Not sure I will ever be fully happy with the exhaust sound.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Have you considered credit card debt to finish it sooner? I'd be straight pissed.

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
Selling your FR500s?

Changed mufflers....again. After my LT headers and O/R H my FR500S mufflers were pretty obnoxious when the throttle opened, no drone, but really loud when the throttle opened. I figured if the headers and no cats made that big of a difference to those, maybe it would impact the stock mufflers, it didn't, way too quiet. So last night my MBRP axle backs showed up and went on. They look straight through, but really aren't very loud, just about right when the throttle is opened, but now I have a bit of drone. The jury is out as to whether I can live with that or not. Not sure I will ever be fully happy with the exhaust sound.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back