What have you done to your mustang today?

claudermilk

Reaction score
:rage:
Played NASCAR pit crew to get to work today. Flat tire over night & with Brembos, no spare. So....race wheels went on (I run RE11s, so it works).

erat

forum member
Reaction score
Changed mufflers....again. After my LT headers and O/R H my FR500S mufflers were pretty obnoxious when the throttle opened, no drone, but really loud when the throttle opened. I figured if the headers and no cats made that big of a difference to those, maybe it would impact the stock mufflers, it didn't, way too quiet. So last night my MBRP axle backs showed up and went on. They look straight through, but really aren't very loud, just about right when the throttle is opened, but now I have a bit of drone. The jury is out as to whether I can live with that or not. Not sure I will ever be fully happy with the exhaust sound.

Had the same issue. I found a set of Corsa Touring mufflers and paired them with some Magnaflow resonators welded in the mid pipe section. Much quieter, really deep.. Don't know if I would call it perfect, but it's better than obnoxious or having drone issues.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
It's pretty discouraging when projects lose steam. Just keep your head up bud and you'll have a pretty badass car to trade in on a GT350 soon enough!

:gr_grin:

Hahaha when I'm done we can do a straight up trade for a GT350R :biggrin:

Have you considered credit card debt to finish it sooner? I'd be straight pissed.

I have but right now I don't think I want to go all out on my credit cards, even then I only carry 2 and have never asked for a higher credit limit in the 4 years I have had them so that would get me an additional $2,500. I think I'm going back to 80 hour work weeks, sure would be nice if I were to get overtime pay.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Disengaged hardtop mode

7701ebc6e6492d5c2c944c7bd592646a.jpg

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
Got some 555r's in to replace the 555's on the rear. Ordered four non-foulers to continue my quest to pass emissions.

Jet45

Stang Noob
Reaction score
Got up at 5am just to wash the car. It was covered about an inch thick with tree droppings. New cover is coming today, I can't wait!

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
Got up at 5am just to wash the car. It was covered about an inch thick with tree droppings. New cover is coming today, I can't wait!

Lately in NYC we've been getting shit load pollen/tree saps everyday. My ocd is killing me seeing my car covered in pollen dust.

I would wash it and maybe couple hours later it would be covered in yellow dust and look like I haven't washed in months!!!!

Now I'm in concerned of all the crap that is falling in between the windows when I roll them down.

302GT

forum member
Reaction score
Got some 555r's in to replace the 555's on the rear. Ordered four non-foulers to continue my quest to pass emissions.

I use two non-foulers with 0000 steel wool stuffed in between. I used about a dime size piece of wool and lightly packed it in there. No CEL. Ever. Before this I tried other arrangements for the non-foulers but only this one works for me. Good luck!

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
I use two non-foulers with 0000 steel wool stuffed in between. I used about a dime size piece of wool and lightly packed it in there. No CEL. Ever. Before this I tried other arrangements for the non-foulers but only this one works for me. Good luck!

Are you able to run the stock tune like that?

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
Some new photos. Replaced a transmission cooler line which interferes with the roush tvs lower bracket.

First a photo of the new line going from the cooler with wiring convolute zip tied around it.

VGM1uIq.jpg

Next a photo of the connection further down the line after I separated the metal coupler and removed the old line. Double clamps here too.

YdXMfpj.jpg

Finished wrapping with convolute both on the line I relocated and also the one that is to the left of it. Then routed as best I could. I am not 100% satisfied because it is still a bit tight in there running next to the bracket. I wish I could have shortened the line rearward from the coupler but that would've been yet more work. Anxious to move on to the next steps now.

H0cDM64.jpg

The OTC tool disconnected the line for me in literally 5 seconds. Was worth the money.

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
Put a fuel filter and cabin air filter in it. Wasted $10 on the Titan fuel line tool. Not sure why I bought it, I did the last one without it.

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Lately in NYC we've been getting shit load pollen/tree saps everyday. My ocd is killing me seeing my car covered in pollen dust.

I would wash it and maybe couple hours later it would be covered in yellow dust and look like I haven't washed in months!!!!

Now I'm in concerned of all the crap that is falling in between the windows when I roll them down.

Mine got a layer on it sitting in the garage uncovered! So I just said f it I'll drive it dusty

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back