What have you done to your mustang today?

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
I got some things.
9307fe545183605726580ac769954a68.jpg
4d220271861bbdaa118a9407ce299115.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
PWsy51L.jpg

Got my H&Rs on all 4 corners. Overall dropped it about another 3/8". I love it. Damn it needs a bath tho!

TxGt1

forum member
Reaction score
Finally had a chance to data log my car. Installed my side splitters and fooked up my mirror hitting my work bench while pulling into the garage.

6de0c4147fd6439fe9b4c6ce5d7dc422.jpg

aeaf6539b954c36d64bdc53a4c3ea0ee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Finally had a chance to data log my car. Installed my side splitters and fooked up my mirror hitting my work bench while pulling into the garage.

Dude. Lol. Splitters look good! Couldn't believe how much better the car operated after getting a tune revision. Idles smooth, doesn't fall on its face during clutch-in, and pulls harder.

TxGt1

forum member
Reaction score
Can't wait to get the revision. Me and the boy went and did some pulls on 377. He was just grinning and said "Dad your car sounds like a race car lol"

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Can't wait to get the revision. Me and the boy went and did some pulls on 377. He was just grinning and said "Dad your car sounds like a race car lol"

That's what it's all about! We need to get to a meet together soon!

TxGt1

forum member
Reaction score
I think there's one at Nebraska furniture on Sunday evenings I might try to make it out.

5tangiac.0

forum member
Reaction score
Those look awesome. They fit good with the body style and look much better then the 13-14 style ones imo

Pentalab

forum member
Reaction score
Well, the LEDS I installed a few months ago are giving me grief. They replaced the failure prone HID headlights. Pass side HID has lost its low beam led, very faint. High beam works fine. I'm done with HID's, LED's. Going back to oem halogens.....at least they work when you need em to.

07Bandit

forum member
Reaction score
Well, the LEDS I installed a few months ago are giving me grief. They replaced the failure prone HID headlights. Pass side HID has lost its low beam led, very faint. High beam works fine. I'm done with HID's, LED's. Going back to oem halogens.....at least they work when you need em to.

Sorry for your troubles. I've had my VVME Hid's I got off of Ebay for over 4 years now with no issues at all. Did your hid's come with a relay harness with them?

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
What's with mustang guys and getting tail lights that look like the newer years? I first noticed it on 94's and 95's, updating to the 96-98 tails, but have seen the 13-14 style lights on 05-09's, and new edges. I don't really have a problem with it, but it just seems odd. Never noticed camero guys having different tail lights. The only car they seem to want to borrow the tails from are mid 90's preludes.

fnfast

forum member
Reaction score
Those look awesome. They fit good with the body style and look much better then the 13-14 style ones imo.

I feel the same way they definitely look better than the gen5. I liked them but hated how the led's looked like a seperate bulb strip rather than original 13-14's glows

Those look awesome actually

Thanks!!

Please elaborate..... Looks fuckin awesome!!!

Thank you. Definitely will have better pics.

Are those the new Raxiom tail lights? If so, they look much better on your car than they do in the A.M. catalog.

Thanks! These are the new Raxiom Vector lights based off the 15-16. I was a lil skeptical before I got them because of A.M. Pictures online looked but liked how they glowed with the lights on. Once I installed them and turned them on they looked 100X better than the gen5 lights.

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
Sold out already, didn't even know they existed.

Now if Raxiom can make a decent looking projector headlight would be awesome.

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
Got some amsoil syncromesh to couple with my mgw install. Thanks Greg

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back